Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

11 hours ago, Drunlar said:

You placed this post asking how to get guns just 2 under a post showing you how to get 100mill guns with an inbox hack. Also the exp hack is in here. I recommend you go back at least 3 pages and start reading forward to catch up then ask questions.

after searching a lot from previous posts, I  didn't found the way to increase level to 99,  some worked but when i restarted the game everything goes back to normal

On 8/10/2017 at 3:47 PM, Krakken said:

d***, mate, bullseye! Too bad I already have taken out my rifles but great method, congratulations! I'll dig into it as soon as they refresh the store. So now we can have infinite swat armor and infinite rifles and the chopper. We beat the game! 

dammmnn i take  to all rifle 

plzz find somthing for get them back

Edited by hero007

Next round coming this weekend. Time for the usual checkups and possibly a store refresh, new content and a new bunker floor. 

For this amount of content I'd say it's v1.6 instead of v1.5.5.

Get your stuff ready for the update since no one knows what will stay and what will not. 

Eager for this one! 

FB_IMG_1502478339845.jpg

6 hours ago, hero007 said:

dammmnn i take  to all rifle 

plzz find somthing for get them back

That's the rub.  We might find it and never know it due to the fact that there is no ability to really "Document" unknown variable due to the fact that the memory address changes during boot cycle of the game.

And then there is the simple fact that they might be server side variables, or that they might be hidden between variables that, if changed, will bork the game and require a full reinstall ..... if it doesn't frag the save that the individual is working on at the time.

Plus, since the devs are releasing updates at a pretty brisk pace, those that really know how to dive into the GG code and find individual tidbits generally have an unknown but limited time to work.  I point to the speed of which 1.4.6 became 1.5.2 to illustrate that...

52 minutes ago, Trol1025 said:

1.5.4 Version of the game will be released at the weekend, with it we can get reset at store (all guns that were bought will be able to buy again), but its not 100%.

Probably a coin or cash purchase for reset.

40 minutes ago, Wowjokers said:

New version 1. 5.4out.

Chopper assemble editing

dupe

Inbox editing still works. Other edits didn't confirm yet. 

Well too bad the shop didn't reset so no inbox hack for me..

And i tried the item dup .. i restarted the game to see if it saved but  well now I'm stuck at the loading screen now.

EDIT: I logged in but the game was glitched like in speedhack...i was ay my house with dup item saved but it showed me 46 mins to reach home and i cant run or anything...i just opened the bunker with new code and from 24 hrs it is now 1 hr..also i had 1 food and 20 water left ...events were summoned as well but i cant do anything for the  46 mins except wait. 

Edited by DemiGod666

6 minutes ago, DemiGod666 said:

Well too bad the shop didn't reset so no inbox hack for me..

And i tried the item dup .. i restarted the game to see if it saved but  well now I'm stuck at the loading screen now.

EDIT: I logged in but the game was glitched like in speedhack...i was ay my house with dup item saved but it showed me 46 mins to reach home and i cant run or anything...i just opened the bunker with new code and from 24 hrs it is now 1 hr..also i had 1 food and 20 water left ...events were summoned as well but i cant do anything for the  46 mins except wait. 

I also had some glitch at the first right after updating. My items were gone missing if I move them. But after restarting game several times, it got to normal and now I'm exploring the second floor of bunker haha