Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

Shit they fixed their system 

Anyone knows any idea how to make guns without having required supplies, it works in the 1.6.0 version but it is not working in 1.5.1v.

1 hour ago, absolutenothing said:

I am having problem with my def/armor can any body help me? the vvalue and effect of my armor shows -32 when not wearing my swat set but if im wearing my swat set it shows 0 def/armor. and will it save after closing the game? thanks in advance guys :)

edit:

ireally need help T.T huhuhu I watch the previews video posted here about the defense but it make worse effect/it shows -2billion armor now, good thing I have backup file to repeat it to -32 as base armor.

kindly pls help me @kimchanjun and @NoFear. im totally lost -_-

Screenshot_2017-07-27-08-41-57-651.thumb.png.3118a45743785ccc2ebeee1ffa4328f9.png

Just lets you die, all stats will be go to normal. :v

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

If you don't have a lot of xp... 

This same method might work for gold... But I went creative on the dev :p

After banging my head on this tut I finally made it after 4 tries... I was getting negatives but on the last try I got a positive. Anyways I did it. Thanks A LOT NoFear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

If you don't have a lot of xp... 

This same method might work for gold... But I went creative on the dev :p

If you could only help with one more thing please.

This video on youtube was a trick that allowed you to craft everything for free using GG but they patched it and it won't work anymore.

Can you find a way around to make it work again? Thanks

On 25/07/2017 at 10:44 AM, SilverSurfer- said:

Guys I have a question. What is the system requirements of this? I cant access the vault. I have android 6.0. Does anyone here avr a lower android version here that can access the vault?

I use a Samsung SM-T110 it runs on Android 4.2.2 Jellybean it doesn't run some of the recommended requirements but it still runs smoothly so i dont know why your's isn't working

6 hours ago, NoFear said:

Again, please, I only ask you give credit to me if you repost this anywhere... 

Using the N=O+D function, find your XP value. Once you find it, copy it.Save and restart game .

Double value search your gold and xp in an ordered search. Should have 4 results. 

Goto the first result of your gold, scroll up and only -8 bytes away is an address being pointed to. Copy address location. Dword search the hex of address location. Should have 1 result. The 1st xp value, -8 bytes away, copy the address location. Goto got hex search of the pointer for gold. Edit dword value and paste the xp hex address and your gold will not point to the xp value. This is of you have a lot of xp. XP is very easily hacked, so you can remap gold to xp qty. Save edit and reopen and everything saved fine. 

Did everything exactly as shown in the video..but when i restarted the game i had 25 coins again...

On Tue Jul 25 2017 at 8:14 PM, SilverSurfer- said:

Guys I have a question. What is the system requirements of this? I cant access the vault. I have android 6.0. Does anyone here avr a lower android version here that can access the vault?

As far as i know you cannot access the vault in the beta version of the game. 

Farewell.. :-)

On 24/07/2017 at 9:38 AM, kimchanjun said:

This is some info i know:

Im search enegry address and use it like a base address.

And use offset calculator to jump other value:

Gold (coin): offset 78, dword type.

skillpoint: offset 58, dword type.

exp: offset 98, dword type ( max lvl is 99 = 751296)

hp: offset 600, dword type, but when im freeze, game will not save.

I hope to know more :3

Tried using this method earlier and managed to change my skill points but it won't save. Can anyone help me? thank you in advance

Just now, Bonzkie said:

Tried using this method earlier and managed to change my skill points but it won't save. Can anyone help me? thank you in advance

That info is use for 1.4.6, after update 1.5, it changed.

you should read NoFear's guide.

So i tried doing the energy hack and it worked just fine..search up 300 double and then edit all to 0.001...but then suddenly this happened..

Screenshot_2017-07-27-16-26-33.jpgPLZ HELP!!!!!!

Edited by DemiGod666

Hi, I am new here (but not a beginner in game guardian) . I can't find where I can mod the required resources for crafting things. In version 1.4.6 free craft works. In Version 1.5+ it doesn't. Can someone please help me ?