Help!! Errors and google play

Justtrynacheat

Hello,
I use Nox a lot, and mostly I pair it with GameGuardian for the sake of playing MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2017. I used an old APK file of the game to mimic the 1.0.2 version. Usually I have to put it on airplane mode, start the app, and take it off airplane mode to get past having to update the game. But it worked perfect on my friends computer. I've been trying it on my HP Pavillion, (windows 7) and everything works, except when I start using GameGuardian and after finding the right codes, it brings up an error message saying that MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2017 cannot connect to the Google Play Store or whatever google play store error it is. But now most recently, without airplane mode on, the game is stuck on 10% and it constantly says "retry." So now the game won't even load on Nox. Any idea what's been going on? Last night I used the Google Play APK link that is on the forums you guys put up and I followed the steps (a little outdated) but it worked for about 20 mins (I eventually just stopped and went to bed) and now I've tried the process again and it won't work either.

1 minute ago, bostonfan17 said:

from what ive seen even with the airplane mode work around, 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 are the only 2 versions that allow a login on android an iphone as of last night. 

Wow that makes sense now. Does the 400;880:: code work on those? What works for you? If anything ?

Archived