• Administrators

thumb-da84aeaea6e2c1220271234c13126b7c-zenonia5.png

File Name: Zenonia 5 Mod

File Submitter: d2dyno

File Submitted: 01 Dec 2012

File Category: Modded apks

ZENONIA 5 v1.0.0 MOD

Requirements: 2.2+

Overview: The Definitive Action RPG Returns! Long ago, a great war was fought to restore peace and harmony to mankind. But as the years passed, greed and selfishness corrupted the hearts of man.

[break]

Then, from the ruins of a slum village, rises a hero destined for greatness…

Immerse yourself once again in the best action RPG for mobile. Defeat impossible bosses and unravel the mysteries in stunning HD!

INTUITIVE VISCERAL COMBAT

Play like you’ve never played before as each action sequence syncs in tune with your second by second reflexes and reactions!

FOUR THRILLING CLASSES OF HEROES

Experience the game through four different heroes: Berserker, Mechanic, Wizard and Paladin- with the unique strengths and special moves!

info:

1 mod version

2 remove root and GameKiller check

3 can use GameKiller or other tools to modify, but please stop where it should stop

This game has no advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamevil.zenonia5.global

Credits to ZNtx@bhg

Click here to download this file

• Administrators

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/gameguar/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_2/skin_downloads.php on line 262

Cant download the file. But Thx a lot For your work

You must use the desktop version of the site.

hacking of gold and skill points has been a success for me in game. however, after saving and exiting the game. i came back into the game to have a message from the game saying that gamevil has detected a changed data and i was unable to access my game save thereafter.

so i was asking the dev of this mod if a modded version for maybe free shopping or some other kind of mods will be released soon.

well well well... guess that we will find a different way then.

Tbh on mine gold hack and skill works fine ~_~ only thing is zen it doesnt work doesnt matten hor much u change it it seems to check with gameevil but yah idc got like much gold shuld been fine later on to buy high lvl armors 

@canop

Please teach me how to use tb to get the New id. Cause mine already banned :P

1st: You will need to have a ***anium Backup PRO

2nd: Open ***anium Backup PRO

3rd: Press menu button

4th: Scroll down until you see "Manage Android ID" 

5th: Press "Manage Android ID" 

6th: Press Create New. After that, it will ask to reboot phone and press accept. And you're done! 

Note* Please Clear all data from zenonia 5 before proceeding!  :) 

Note2* after you are done doing all this, when you need to use ***anium Backup again, it will ask you to restore the previous Android ID. Press "Ask me later" Don't press anything else.. Hope it helps you!  :)

By: RayySP