LaserzHD

Question

I was wondering if there was a way to change the health on an early release game called "soul knights". Some of the boss' are insanely hard for most of the characters used and the powerups are random so sometimes you get nothing that helps. I already was able to change the two currencies of the game along with the ammo count, but I cannot find out how to change the health. So I was wondering if it were at all possible to change the health.

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, 3113 said:

I hacked that game just last week, I can't remember specifics but using basic wits and GameGuardian √ you can modify just about anything. I changed required exp to 1 so each kill I leveled, as well as max damage and max crit and max hp :) so yes, it is possible 

ps; I think it's all in dword

Are we speaking of the same game? If so then I am utterly clueless. I understand that most values of this game are handled in dword, which allowed me to change the coins and the blue currency (can't remember the name of the currency), but it could never find any values for weapon or melee damage nor values for health.

53 minutes ago, LaserzHD said:

Are we speaking of the same game?

Yes, but just to be certain I'll redownlad it tonight just to help out. (:

22 hours ago, 3113 said:

Yes, but just to be certain I'll redownlad it tonight just to help out. (:

Okay, please let me know because this game doesn't have a specified exp so that is why I was confused. Here is the google play link to the game I am speaking of. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ChillyRoom.DungeonShooter

Trust me it's the same game I'm not clueless friend (: health and attack/def are probably under float just play around for now (;

1yr & few months Later,'-)

the Last version i played is 1.8.3.. the Health is just on Dword, but everytime you go to the Next Stage it Refreshes so You have to Search again.. but Don't Forget to Save them.. coz Later you'll See that it's just Moving from the 1st Search to the 2nd, 3rd..., (Loop)

4 hours ago, LaserzHD said:

I was wondering if there was a way to change the health on an early release game called "soul knights". 

I hacked that game just last week, I can't remember specifics but using basic wits and GameGuardian √ you can modify just about anything. I changed required exp to 1 so each kill I leveled, as well as max damage and max crit and max hp :) so yes, it is possible 

ps; I think it's all in dword

Archived