I really need Exiled Kingdoms Hack!

Killer_Instinct

It worked. Now I need Exp Hack.

Awesome, glad it works, hope it helps.

Have you tried searching for current amount of Exp and modifying it?

[3113] via Tapatalk

Awesome, glad it works, hope it helps.

Have you tried searching for current amount of Exp and modifying it?

[3113] via Tapatalk

I tried and It worked but when I go another places, another reigons, My level becomes 1 and my exp becomes 0.

etab5 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I tried and It worked but when I go another places, another reigons, My level becomes 1 and my exp becomes 0.

That's still a good thing thankfully, try modifying the exp and killing another mob on that map. What's happening, is its not saving the information. When you kill a mob afterwords, it should update the saved data. (if you can manually save, also do that after killing the mob). Another thing that may help is to tick the box "add to value" this way it doesn't simply replace either. Hope that solves your problem,, good luck!

[3113] via Tapatalk

That's still a good thing thankfully, try modifying the exp and killing another mob on that map. What's happening, is its not saving the information. When you kill a mob afterwords, it should update the saved data. (if you can manually save, also do that after killing the mob). Another thing that may help is to tick the box "add to value" this way it doesn't simply replace either. Hope that solves your problem,, good luck!

[3113] via Tapatalk

Well the problem is can't see my exp detailed. I am level 7 in game and my xp bar don't show me my exp detailed (*****.*****.*****)

I see my exp like this : xx k / yy k . ex: 27k / 33k. I think u get it.

[3113] via Tapatalk

Ok I did it. Thank you so much!!!! I found my exp and boom. Thank you again!!

Glad it helped, have fun. Remember those tips apply to other games as well (;

[3113] via Tapatalk

Hey it is me again. Now I created another account in-game. I tried to hack its level but it didn't work again. My level and xp became 0. (The old problem) I tried the last way but it didn't helped me.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I had this problem too!....

Luckily there's an easy fix and I now have 2 characters at lvl 99, tons of gold and also hacked health pots.

I believe the code that caps free players at lvl 15 causes problems and confuses the game causing it to reset. I tried a lot of things I.e. editing monster kill count.

After a long haul I finally found a way to beat the code.

(Warning!!! Contains spoilers below)

Basically you want to follow the main quest up to the point you get capture and thrown in a cell (where you first meet amarisa). After completing this quest leave the sewers and save your game (backup too!!) Then go ahead and edit game values like normal.

For some reason this stops all the resetting and I've beaten the game with no problems.

If ppl continue to have problems I'll happily upload a save file for you guys.

:D

HELP

my cell phone can not be root and I love exiled kingdoms!
someone could give me a game saved in difficult or normal with a warrior character or with all three and that was full level and enough gold .... I would appreciate it very much

HELP

my cell phone can not be root and I love exiled kingdoms!
someone could give me a game saved in difficult or normal with a warrior character or with all three and that was full level and enough gold .... I would appreciate it very much

Just now, Novoa9511 said:

Help muy cell phone can not be root

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ZXK6XkC1F5wE7LaP-IEtA?view_as=subscriber

1: unlock the bootloader of your android
enter in my channel and in the description of the videos there are 3 apk to root
so you can use GG

2: if you have iPhone do jailbreak

downloads GG ?

20 hours ago, Anonymous1000 said:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ZXK6XkC1F5wE7LaP-IEtA?view_as=subscriber

1: unlock the bootloader of your android
enter in my channel and in the description of the videos there are 3 apk to root
so you can use GG

2: if you have iPhone do jailbreak

downloads GG ?

already try root with that method and all the methods in youtube and with other methods not yet known by mankind until black magic vodoo spiritism blood transfusion dragon spheres and none serves me

• 4 weeks later...