Idle Mage Attack

wotofoko

Name of Game: Idle Mage Attack
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.topcog.idlemageattack&hl=en
Version: v1.3.1
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Speedhack and Runite
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Speedhack is not working. It does nothing. Also I managed to find the Runite value, changed it, the value changed in-game but had no effect.
Comments: 

• Moderators

Dword 999;current runite:5

Should have 1 result. 

Goto address. 80 bytes above the 999 value, you'll have a floating value. Choose edit Dword. Make it like 1000000000

Can easily edit levels too so you can go waaaaay ahead. 

Also freeze hp.

Also edit other currencies directly.

Screenshot_20160928-212546.png

I can tell it's pretty simple but is it possible for you to make a short video for this? 

I'm only used to simple searched of values and I'm kinda newb into anything else. 

Or if there is a guide somewhere so I can make out things myself?

Thanks a lot!!

EDIT: To be more specific. I search for 999;278 (278 is the amount of runite i have) but I get 2 results.

One 999 and one 278. Anyway I Goto 999, but then what do you mean by 80 bytes above? 80 entries above? Because I tried that, changed dword to 100000000 but nothing happens. Also if I change the 278 value to 10000000, the runite change in-game but with no actual effect in the shop

Edited by wotofoko

• Moderators

Runite

HP

Power and Gold

Raid Timer

Item Qty

Just dword search the qty of and item. Use it. Search new qty. Then edit. 

Spell upgrade

Dword union Mark;rank:5

So if spell is Mark 2 rank 3.

2;3:5

Then upgrade .

Then search the new union value 

2;4:5

Then you can upgrade mark to something like 50 (too high, game crashes). 

Also nearby (if you goto address) is qty you are allowed to have at once. 

About runite. at 0:15 of the video I dont get values as shown. When I choose the 3 addresses and hit edit dword it only changes the first one. Thus the whole hack does not work.

Maybe it doesnt work on bluestacks? Or are there any settings you tweaked from gameguardian that are necessary for this to work?

Edited by wotofoko

• Moderators
2 hours ago, wotofoko said:

About runite. at 0:15 of the video I dont get values as shown. When I choose the 3 addresses and hit edit dword it only changes the first one. Thus the whole hack does not work.

Maybe it doesnt work on bluestacks? Or are there any settings you tweaked from gameguardian that are necessary for this to work?

When you scroll up, it won't be the same value. Just go 80bytes up. Don't worry about what the number is. 

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Skullboyq said:

Can you explain how this ":" After the group search works? I never understood it even after watchin all the tut videos on gg

Is the "range". 

So let's say you do 

250;500:81

In 81 bytes the values 250 and 500 should appear. 

Each dword value is 4bytes away from the next. 

Let's say the 250 and 500 are 4 bytes apart

250;500:5

Always add 1 to the bytes. If you did just 4, it doesn't work. 

So if you know exactly how many bytes between them just add 1byte to that for the range. 

Oh that changes a lot, thanks now i can hack games a bit more advanced.

What i used to do is just leave it at 516(?) or do 1 byte (which never worked) because i thought :1 ment perfectly close to each other

Thanks NoFear youre the best!

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Skullboyq said:

Oh that changes a lot, thanks now i can hack games a bit more advanced.

What i used to do is just leave it at 516(?) or do 1 byte (which never worked) because i thought :1 ment perfectly close to each other

Thanks NoFear youre the best!

Anytime. 

1byte would probably be like dword to word. 

It definitely helps knowing what this means. You can slowly increase range higher and higher. I've done the max (65000 something) before. 

I'm still waiting to seen if @Enyby plans on doing a offset calc like what sbgh had.