Has anyone ever been able to locate the code makeup for the star forge robes or revan's outfit? It's annoying just getting them at the end for 5 minutes. If the code is traceable at the beginning of the game that's cool but i'd really like to have them after completing the jedi training on Dantooine or just after leaving Dantooine. I have tried doing my own research (I guess you can call it that) and this is what I've found:

Search results are restricted to the inventory you search

Example: If you search the number of medpacs by searching the value in YOUR inventory the search results will be restricted to the code makeup of YOUR inventory not in order of medpacs, advanced medpacs, medical pack (if you only own the standard medpacs) therefore you cannot find code in that area for items that are not already there in your inventory. Also, it's not always necessarily in order and not all items are there maybe about 4-5 items at any search. Also, the code makeup for 1 item can last about 15 page scrolls (portrait view) before reaching the next one.

Search results are restricted to your location (Planet)

Example: I found this out when searching for the mantle of the force and heart of the guardian. Because the price is 25000 searching 25000 only brought up about 7 results and being familiar with the code layout of crystals it was easy to pinpoint the 2 crystals so I was able to get both of them REALLY early. This was only achievable on Yavin where the crystals appear at the end of the game. When I went to a different planet I was not able to use the same method to locate the crystals. I was not able to locate them by using the price or any of the unique codes that were tied to those 2 crystaIs.

I was unable to find a way to locate code for items unobtainable through currency

Example: It didn't matter if I knew the code for the item. If it wasn't in a market or inventory I couldn't find it (e.g. drops from dark jedi corpses or crystals from crystal formations)

Because of all these things it would seem impossible to locate the star forge robes since I'd have to be at the star forge. Don't know whether generating the robes is considered BEING in an inventory of some type. But any help would be great. 

Archived