Funny quotes about GameGuardian

Enyby

• Administrators

yup your correct game gurdian has virus my anti virus ditected it

It is not a virus but sends your data to Chinese servers, so I wouldn’t use it, find a root method for your device on XDA forums.

We need to say to the FBI

it just looked suspicious gameguardian my intution was going off always make you got antivirus aka internet condom

it said catch me if you can files man ??????????

I am scared men ???????????????

I tried to download the 64 bit in my 2nd device and it finish after several minutes my device just restart itself and its lagging insane and i think it got the virus

I warned you guys dont download 64bit

nothing that you know of, basically all trojans/malware work in the background, like snooping in your texts, calls, and through your camera. i wouldn't advise getting naked in front of your phone's webcam. if you do, they will post the nudes on to the dark web. i also would not advise typing passwords on websites, even if they are the real website. trojans have people behind them and they will look at your passwords as you type them in and steal your accounts. DELETE THE PROGRAM. after you delete it and all its other files, contact a phone repair place to get it checked out. you should also get a legit antivirus on your phone just to be sure.

- I deleted it immediately though

- That dosent solves all the problems, if you want to be completly safe u should do a hard reset to your device.

I installed it and I found something called catch._me._if._you._can in the SuperSU logs I never gave access to anything called that just the two game guardian apps

- I uninstalled game guardian, this solve the problem?

- No, do a hard reset to your device and then the problem will be solved.

I don’t think some people in the comments defending GameGuardian really understand what this is, I downloaded this to hack an offline game named World Conqueror 3, I downloaded GameGuatdian from its official website and got catch.me.if.you.can, GameGuardian requires root access, when an app gets root access it can modify your device in any way it wants, it could even do advance things like break your device or even install viruses as system apps. Luckily because I mod android a lot, I keep full Nand backups of my tablet and just restored one, but for a little kid who thinks this is legit it might not be so easy for them to get rid of it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

but the most worrying thing is that this application is filtering files from the device and I do not see any measures from the administration.

Taking data from the device is a crime and with GG it can be made very easy.

they are also stealing the name of the account and password that is stored in the game while running scripts with the internet. 

this application if it continues like this: it will disappear very soon.

because this is a crime.

It is not just a warning before the connection.

here urgent measures are required.

They stole my new account from a game.

They stole data and deleted files from my download folder.

as ???

running a script with internet access.

and that I do not use this application frequently.

and that I am a person who speaks.

how many have happened and are afraid to talk.

you @Enyby  are the one that codes.

You are responsible for all crimes that are made through this application.

I'm not waiting for a text response.

I'm not waiting for ***** points.

They stole my account name and deleted and stole the scripts and text data I had.

Fix your application.

so I will be investigating where I can sue for usurpation and theft of content.

and remember, I'm not looking for your reactions or text responses.

Fix your application

I will not use it anymore.
but the logic says that it happened to me.
it happens to others.
and the difference is that I speak.

Maybe others are afraid to talk or just do not realize it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

- Virus? "This app may damage your device"
- Virus.
- It's really a virus or you're joking xD
- Really.
- I know it's not.
- I mean, why the hell? If it was really an virus, you wouldn't be telling me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
56 minutes ago, Malware_Detective32 said:

Enyby,i don't really trust you! Sey what is catch me if you can because when you install GG,it also install another Hidden apk named Catch_.me_.if_.you_.can_.

And when i play games with GG my screen start to flash slowly so....

You scumer of just a gud guy?

Virustotal never lie! 

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, BadCase said:

@CmP @Revoxtical @saiaapiz @TopGEOYT @noblack @Krojzanovic @Rastakiwi and all those i forgot to mention, hey guys its been fun but my time here has come to an end, after months of Enyby updating GG and his compiler to bypass my security measures along with spiteful retaliation of deleting my launcher (the most popular currently updated script on the site) for his inability to do what he claimed anyone could to protect their scripts.

I dont have time for people that create a problem then get angry when someone is forced to find a solution, I simply built upon the work of others just like Enyby does every time he makes an update to GG a app that already was around before he came along....

Anyway if anyone needs to contact me for any reason feel free to hit me up on telegram https://t.me/BadCaseDotOrg

Take care guys and remember make sure you dont make anything too popular lest you catch the wrath of the overlord for drawing attention away from him, all hail Enyby our great and insecure leader..... 

Just now, Enyby said:
4 minutes ago, BadCase said:

@CmP @Revoxtical @saiaapiz @TopGEOYT @noblack @Krojzanovic @Rastakiwi and all those i forgot to mention, hey guys its been fun but my time here has come to an end, after months of Enyby updating GG and his compiler to bypass my security measures along with spiteful retaliation of deleting my launcher (the most popular currently updated script on the site) for his inability to do what he claimed anyone could to protect their scripts.

I dont have time for people that create a problem then get angry when someone is forced to find a solution, I simply built upon the work of others just like Enyby does every time he makes an update to GG a app that already was around before he came along....

Anyway if anyone needs to contact me for any reason feel free to hit me up on telegram https://t.me/BadCaseDotOrg

Take care guys and remember make sure you dont make anything too popular lest you catch the wrath of the overlord for drawing attention away from him, all hail Enyby our great and insecure leader..... 

Read more  

yes its hilarious god forbid you ever run a business of some kind you would run it right into the ground, anyway buh bye

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, MCL_ said:

Heyhey what's up there you little stupid cheaters I go by the name MCL and I've been playing mortal Kombat for a couple years now and I don't cheat so all I want to say is I joined this discussion just to tell you people that there's ways to play the game not the cheat like a little baby and do what you got to do like a little cry babies can't afford to play the game actually do the s*** properly and you know what undefeated in my last about 400 battles so you know what?.. suck it!!!

1564575492317425125580.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators

How can I get this on my iOS device I really want to get it on my iOS device  it says it’s only for android that is the most stupidest thing I’ve ever heard they should come up with iOS for game guardian 

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators

Many games have already developed systems that detect GameGuardian, I think the main objective of the project should be to develop the application in such a way that it is impossible for Games detect GameGuardian.

YES you are absolutely right. Game Guardian has been specifically singled out by many game security's. If Game Guardian can fix or repair this being detected by games security there is still a problem. The problem being the game can still detect that the values have been changed. Than Game Guardian should hide or encrypt the values that have been changed. So the game is unaware of the value changes. This is a very good option. Camouflaging the values that have been changed using the orginal values as the cover.

• 9 months later...
On 12/11/2018 at 3:56 PM, Enyby said:

https://intl.mtp.tencent.com/cheat.html

GG now something similar with such general process as memory modification or speed modification.

Wow. They cover more version than exists. Around 200 version of GG exists at all.

Or they mean different possible package names? Then they cover too less, because different packages names can be more then 19928148895209409152340197376.

As a man who's native-tongue is english it is to my understanding that "Variants" which when used in this context is supposed to mean "knock-off's" or similarly functioning apps. This is a misuse of the word "Variants" however as it denotes that they are made by the same developer(s). It is probable that the original poster of this was trying to accentuate a false sense of intellect and a professional demeanor. 

**How he used it**

Xbox's are another variant of playstations and nintendos.

**Proper usage** 

Xbox one's are a variation of Xbox consoles.

Game guardian isn't a variant of cheat engine because of several differences in usage and appropriation.

However Game Guardian could be regarded as a variation of memory editing software. 

The differences being the vagueness of these comparisons😅

To keep relevance to this thread, and to not sound like I'm just trying to be a "Know-it-all", here's a funny quote about game guardian 

"Here is where things get strange. I have had this feature on for as long as I can remember and after closing the Google Settings app, the app popped up a message on my screen saying to delete GameGuardian immediately."

I find this line particularly funny, not because of the users ignorance which is understandable because no one is expected to know this stuff right away, but because that he had figured that since it was his first time seeing this that it had to be legit. I don't blame him for getting anxious ofcourse but had this app been malicious then the damage would have already been done when first initializing the app weeks prior opposed to only being able to do harm when the app is open or installed. Had it utilized keyloggers adware spyware or malware it would have already been too late. This should be looked into prior to installing third party applications opposed to waiting until an anti-virus software or security feature tells you it's not okay. 

Rude to ridicule ofcourse but this is meant to be more of constructive criticism:(