Funny quotes about GameGuardian

Enyby

• Administrators

Gameloft forums:

• there's an even bigger CANCER in this game that's called GG (game guardian)
  • I think the reality is that 75% of the top 100 players are using GG.

Game is completely ruined and has been for a long time.

I quit because of GG and need to compete with other players in GW and tourney who use GG.  If you want tourney gems you have to join a top guild and compete against the ten guys in that guild who are using GG to shoot up 250 trophies in the last 15 minutes.  Its impossible otherwise. 

I agree the gem bug is small compared to GG.
  • FIX THE "PLAGUE" WHICH IS GAME GUARDIAN
  • I decided to test the game Guardian, famous mod already used by many players. A group of people which uses increases greatly. After checking my analysis are shocking, You acknowledge that 10% of bonuses in guilds to them compared to this.

To begin with, that the mod modifies the speed of the game gives you infinite energy turns to statistical billion. In other words, we have EVERYTHING.

With infinite energy we wanted to kill us points as time allows. Thanks to the billions raised statistics can include waypoint 60 easily and with greater speed we can do it in a few hours.

With over statistics, we can destroy every castle. Legendary punching a matter of time.
  • Not is only in WC, with this hack (game guardian) you can win any stronghold.
  • game guardian and lots of  free morale from level up does miracles ..
  • UNIONFORCE WITH 12 VETERANS active is at 151000 points in Guild Wars. They still doing 10000+ points each war. Maybe is the non stop usage of GameGuardian that makes them so unstoppable plus the unlimited GEM bug. 
  • There are no cheaters in game. Your eyes just play games with you. GameGuardian 8.1 update with upgraded slowmotion doesn't exist. neither the Macedonian flag cheater horde on iOS. Trung's iOS R&D hack video is just after effects, and Windows leaderboards are not how you see it. Asphalt8-ModdedByS2Cancer doesn't exist. And the number of cheaters did not increase minute by minute.
  • Before you even think of releasing a new update fix the d*** gameguardian hackers first and than you can come up with something new in game even if every update comes with new bugs ...i guess we are used to this been already 1 year .

This hacking program ruined your game since few updates now and you fools arent doing nothing .the way i see it  either you guys  are truly incompetent or this denial of fixing gameguardian is being done on purpose .

wake the hell up and give us a fair game ....not a BROKEN product .
  • I would remove the word "apparently" ;) Game Guardian sadly works too well...

Scopely forums:

• Game guardian users sucks balls!!
  • Ok, we know you cannot ban players for using "ghosting", but what about the players that use Game Guardian?

You are very fast to delete the posts about Game Guardian, but are you very fast to ban this cheaters too?
  • Game Guardian works still do not have it locked scopely!
  • People use Game guardian to know in advance the events that you will do!
  • it's too obvious the top factions are all gameguardian users...
  • Hello staff scopely, I know that you have reset the people to hack the time, but you must know that this Hack GameGuardian still works you have not blocked completely! In fact people are now exploiting to know in advance what the competition will be next, going from a war to a single assaults!
    But you can not put the notifications with the date and time of these competitions and lock definitely GameGuardian?
    I do not think it is so hard to deliver a message to all players who let us know when a tournament begins, so ospostare inactive members and play at 100% without it being used Hack GG!
  • GG does an awful lot more than just speed up your game. By speeding up the game, your SD resets faster, your building upgrades complete faster, your training is done in a blink and your farms are filled in an instant.
  • > Those have been patched I Googled gg and every forum says the same thing. All hacks have been patched when the game reboots into normal time everything resets back.
    This is false, Game Guardian "Updates" every night at midnight, where the developers look at and holes that need reprogrammed. I know Game Guardian comes out with an update roughly twice a week to stay ahead of the curve.
  • My only concern...that nothing can really be done. Cheaters and exploits will always be one step ahead, or will do just enough to not have their head above water.
  • and yet the man who can get in and out of two raids in 16 seconds is refusing to show anyone how? wanna know why? because its impossible without GG!
  • People in our region in a certain faction are using Game Guardian in our region to take the towers before the timer even runs out to start war, how? The get all 3 towers every war at the start of a certain player is in and their timers on the tower are offset with the actually way the timers should be set with the towers.
    Maybe Scopley is unaware of the fact GG keeps releasing new updates when Scopley figures out how to stop one of the previous ones.

4tld21.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Scopely:

Gameguardian and bluestack hacking

Does anyone know if scopely is able to track the absolute fucktards that use these hacks? Does scopely do anything about them? How do we get the attention of someone more then a template response?

Some of the hacking done using these tools are super fucky and cost alot of legit players real money when fighting wars. This is actuall robbery that scopely refuses to address

Here are some of whats been happening;

-Speed attacking
-Queue speed up/slow down for more games during war
-Guarenteed towers at start
-shortened cool down of retaken towers in some cases immediately
-Increased defense to teams during war

These are just some of the shit i have observed from a specific faction. I know that they tried to play legit for 1/2 the war but were getting buttfucked by us.

Scopely needs to stop GG or reset the cheaters! This is unacceptable

Gameloft:

Now what gloft did after this update its hillarious .

instead of fixing gameguardian hack now they are helping cheaters to have more free roam through strongholds .

Im disgusted by this company

Imo gloft had a good idea with this sh2.0 implementation but sadly it will never work because of the real plague  (gameguardian) that ruined dh5.

Isnt possible that we have To play with hacker, Cheater, People that use gameguardian And more. Gameloft doesnt  want To do Nothing At all. Lets ask alla togheter for a cashback or Proper reward cause we are not stupido nerds To treat like Animals.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

This program tried to steal all my data by installing another apk with same icon, but randomized name every time, plus i have root and it doesnt even ask me for permission to give before it shows i ddont own root and whwn i open the installed apk it says "collecting data" and u cant do anything! Untill its cleaned please dont download it or you may loose your data in the phone!

21 minutes ago, Enyby said:

I wanna know who said that lol :4_joy::4_joy:

it's for the better that people like this don't download gg lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

From appchina.com. http://www.appchina.com/group/comment/5368106

Translated from Chinese:

this app is only 4.72MB but suspect include a back door viruses (version 8.9.3). after u running it, the first stage it will checking root access and the second stage this app will take over the phone starting up and shut down, and now turn off network and root access. u will enter the third stage, if u have sandbox, u'd better install it on the sandbox, if u have backup tool, u can modify the package before installing, if u don't have those all, pls come to /system and delete it by urself. when u check the file modification, delete what installed GG installation (all 10 KB or 100 kb) (total: minimum 4, maximum 30, and 2 of those is the main part, one is involving a name, one is about system permissions, another two is a copy package and upload, not much problem) delete them all, if u dont understand, open file browser and Android simulator to delete, most is English.

Another translate:

The virus is a kind of permission hook(kidnap?), and it ends up not being able to pass Titanium Backup anti-virus check.
PS, this 4.72MB app has a built-in suspect macro / background virus, which will run a root check in its first phase. The app's background core service cannot edit app data completely, due to its defect in the modified algorithm ().
In the second phase it will take over your phone's booting activities, meanwhile turn off root & network and entering the third phase.
If you have a sandbox you can install this app in the sandbox. If you have a backup app you can edit the package before installing. Else you can connect your phone to your computer and browse into /system and delete it.
Check those files' last modified time, and delete anything relevant to ganguandian that is around 10 or 100 KB (At least 4 in total, no more than around 30. 2 of them are the main part, 1 related to name changing, 1 related to system permissions, 1 for packing and copying, another one for uploading, which is less important.)
If you still can't understand how to delete them, run an Android emulator and try it out according to this post. Most keywords are English so you can turn to a translator.
Photos are attached.

Original:

病毒为权限绑架类别,结果连钛备份都过不去就报毒了。注,此软件4.72MB且内带一个8.9.3版本的疑似宏/后门病毒程序,运行后第一阶段将会检测root权限,此程序后台运行核心因经过修改算法有误无法完全修改程序数据(无实数查找有误) 。第二阶段会接管你手机的开关机,此时将root关掉,闭网,将进入第三阶段。有沙箱者可安装程序于沙箱,有备份工具者可修改包然后安装,都没有的请自行开启电脑进入/system中删除。查看文件修改时间,将安装那天安装的关于ganguandian所有十几kb,一百多kb(总共最少4个,最多30几个,其中2个是主体,一个涉及改名,一个涉及系统权限,另外2个一个打包复制一个上传,问题不大)的删了,不懂删的自行复制开着安卓模拟器和文件浏览器看着删,大部分都是英语不懂百度翻译。另有贴图

Google Translate:

Virus, abercrombie and fitch, for the authority to kidnap the category, the results even the titanium backup are difficult to report on the drug. Note that this software 4.72MB and with a 8.9.3 version of the suspected macro / backdoor virus program, run after the first phase will detect root privileges, the background of this program to run the kernel because of the modified algorithm error can not completely modify the program data No real number to find wrong). The second stage will take over your phone switch machine, then turn off the root, closed network, will enter the third stage. A sandbox can be installed in the sandbox, a backup tool can be modified package and then install, do not have your own computer to enter / system to delete. View file modification time, will be installed on the installation of ganguandian all ten kilobytes, more than 100 kb (a total of at least 4, up to 30 a few, of which 2 is the main body, one involving renaming, one involving system privileges, the other two A packaged copy of a upload, the problem is not) deleted, do not know to delete their own copy of open Andrews simulator and file browser looked deleted, most of them do not understand Baidu translation. Another map

• Administrators

Wow, some people amaze me with their lack of understanding, but yet, claim they're experts!

"...but suspect include a back door viruses..."  I mean, really?

1 hour ago, Trasd said:

Wow, some people amaze me with their lack of understanding, but yet, claim they're experts!

"...but suspect include a back door viruses..."  I mean, really?

You are a GameGuardian veteran lol :D . Welcome back!

• Administrators

The game tool UI is not good,i want it look like SB master UI. because i can't use it,i don't known use UI. please change it ok?sorry. i don't known speak English. my English teacher dead is many years.

Sure enough, the English teacher died early ... ...