Inotia 3 - Dupe, Shop hack.
- Market Link if any:
- Version if you know it: 1.2.5
- What cheat? : Shop hack, Dupe hack
- Have you tried cheating this game, what happened?: I can do lvl hack, skill point hack, Hp, mana, gold (if someone wants to know how just ask)
- Additional comments: Since we can't search for names we can't edit shop, dupe or enchant itens, Someone found a alternative way to hack this? looking for values?
- luuhoc92 and DarkGT like this
- Back to top
- Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:01 AM
Go to the Crene Weapon Merchant and replace 'ITEMDATABASE_nRecordSize: 17' with one of the numbers below and corresponding items will be available to purchase! Enjoy
2 – Some Rares
5 – Mana Crystal,
8 – Epic Chaos Set, Consecrated Warrior Emblem (Arch-mage), Red Rough Crystal
9 – Sealed Skill Book
10 – Defense Potion
11 – Treasure Ticket (Derelict Land), Consecrated Weapon Fortifying Book of Spells
12 – Skill Reset, Consecrated Warrior Emblem (Shadow Hunter), Palpitat Crystal
13 – Sealed Skill Book (Templar)
14 – Holy Creature Potion, Red Crystal, Rainbow Crystal, Consecrated Warrior Emblem (Barbarian)
16 – Chaos Set
20 – Sealed Skill Book (Rogue)
22 – Purification Gem, Mana Crystal
23 – Rage Potion
24 – Dice of Chaos
26 – Yellow Crystal, Magic Branch
27 – Consecrated Resurrection Scroll
28 – Sealed Warrior Emblem
32 – Mana Exchange Rune
33 – Magic Parchment
34 – Strength Potion, Invisibility Potion, Sealed Warrior Emblem
35 – Adventurer Set (Infinity Bagx3, Resurrection Prayer), Supreme Elixir (INT)
36 – Consecrated Resurrection Scroll, Palpitant Crystal, Magic Branch
37 – Strength Fragment, Rage Potion, Mithril
38 – Elixir, Supreme Elixir (INT), Ore
39 – Elixir, Defense Potion
42 – Holy Creature Potion, Dice of Chaos, Mana Potion, Magic Branch
45 – Transcendence Flower
46 – Strength Fragment, Celestial Seed
48 – Treasure Ticket (Crene)
49 – Epic Chaos Set
52 – Dice of Chaos
53 – Blue Rough Crystal, Yellow Rough Crystal
54 – Mana Crystal, Palpitant Crystal
56 – Magic Branch
58 – Awakening Emblem
59 – Elixir
60 – Treasure Ticket (Derelict Land), Sealed Skill Book (Arch Mage)
63 – Consecrated Armor Fortifying Book of Spells
67 – Consecrated Warrior Emblem (Shadow)
68 – Consecrated Warrior Emblem (Barbarian)
70 – Consecrated Weapon Fortifying Book of Spells, Artisan Anvil, Treasure Ticket (Carnia), Sealed Awakening Emblem
72 – Supreme Elixir (STR), Chaos Set, Yellow Rough Crystal, Transcendence Flower
73 – Blood of Darkness
Throughout are some random good equipment too I've noticed too that you can buy higher-level items that require appraisal can be yellows or purples so try and see what comes up If it is not cheated with GG then use GCIH.
- cjvargas and Qmuyht like this
- Back to top
- Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:24 AM
Anyways, some tidbits from my attempts.
1. Cheats can't be saved they take up a new memory position each game load.
2. Cheating money is pretty straight forward. Best to do it with copper as 1 silver = 100 copper.
3. Cheating def is straight forward, search def, change armor search def. Don't change armor again or it'll revert. Reloading also reverts.
4. Skill point: search skill points ie 4 for 4/5 total. Use one, search for 3 for 3/5. Use one search 2.
5. Maxing out a skill: search for skill lvl 1. Upgrade it, search for skill lvl 2, upgrade it search for skill lvl 3. Repeat until there are 2 memory slots remaining. Save and edit both memory locations to 20. Editing just 1 will revert
nd have no affect.
6. Exp:search, kill, search
- Back to top
- Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:26 AM
So the nearest attribute that I found worthy of hacking are:
1. search a skill level (0 normally crashes)
2. Increase skill
3. search again
4. repeat 2-3 until only 1 value left
5. save and increase value
item crafting shop:
1. scroll through the book until you find something you can craft
2. search the number of times you can craft that item. ie. 5/1
3. scroll to a different craftable item
4. repeat step 2-3 until only one value remains.
5. scroll to an item you want to craft ie anvils. save and change that value to 1.
6. craft said item, you won't need the materials.
- iwitrag likes this
- Back to top
- Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:21 AM