Slither.io Hack 1.4

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

8 minutes ago, Azreal said:

Pretty solid script. Thank you

yea, sadly its very hard to cheat online...when I tried speedhacking everything when buggy, LoL...whats works offline never works online -_-

True lol seems like they are starting to put up some extra security for some online apps. Wish it was as easy as it was in the past when finding script values. 

3 minutes ago, Azreal said:

True lol seems like they are starting to put up some extra security for some online apps. Wish it was as easy as it was in the past when finding script values. 

problem with slither.io it always has been a hard game to cheat...offline is everything possible...but lol offline..forget it...

I've been seaeching sky children of the light script and found yours but it needs update and more functions can you make a new one or dou you know how can i find?

On 6/11/2022 at 2:32 PM, Bossed said:

I've been seaeching sky children of the light script and found yours but it needs update and more functions can you make a new one or dou you know how can i find?

Not working on it anymore. Check sky discord servers/YouTube/Chinese forums. Enough sky scripts around.

On 6/14/2022 at 2:03 AM, Platonic said:

Not working on it anymore. Check sky discord servers/YouTube/Chinese forums. Enough sky scripts around.

Can you recommend any chinese forum, youtube chanel and do you know how can i find discrod servers?

On 7/18/2022 at 10:35 AM, Averse said:

Good script😁

Perhaps with the right knowledge a bot hack can be implemented for online. So that bots spawn near you, in online. Game is not dying anytime soon...enough time for learn i guess.

Edited by Platonic