Etc,..

What's New in Version 1.17   See changelog

Released

✔script updated

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

29 minutes ago, EIRR21 said:

Hi, I'm new to this and would like to know how to get the atv materials

Im sorry bro the atv is not in game but i used to add the material in the script for the future atv update 

Both it says script crashed

Is it supposed to do that 

Tell me how I am supposed to do it pls

Thanks...

Edited by Knightmare99

6 hours ago, Knightmare99 said:

It not working it crashes every time i run a command :(

The script works fine, despite the fact that the game has been updated to version 1.11.

Check if you have set up game guardian correctly on your device.

20 hours ago, BelovedPope said:

The script works fine, despite the fact that the game has been updated to version 1.11.

Check if you have set up game guardian correctly on your device.

I did it correctly cuz i have used scipts to hack games befour..

the game updated to 1.11.1

add new weapon & patterns for chopper in script please

9f_NrfT_keg.jpg

Edited by BelovedPope

1 hour ago, BelovedPope said:

the game updated to 1.11.1

add new weapon & patterns for chopper in script please

9f_NrfT_keg.jpg

The script is ready bro:)

55 minutes ago, Turbosjoker said:

The script is ready bro?

Please download the script on this site bro. The link is not downloaded(

Screenshot_2018-12-18-18-10-04.png

36 minutes ago, BelovedPope said:

Please download the script on this site bro. The link is not downloaded(

Screenshot_2018-12-18-18-10-04.png

Bro i just say the script is ready but i don't say that i upload it already and sorry for that u consider that i already upload it

8 minutes ago, BelovedPope said:

not working:(

Screenshot_2018-12-18-23-41-25.png

Screenshot_2018-12-18-23-49-40.png

Bro that not script open the file inside copy the link and paste it on any browser

4 minutes ago, Turbosjoker said:

Bro that not script open the file inside copy the link and paste it on any browser

cant download bro

Screenshot_2018-12-19-00-20-24.png

Screenshot_2018-12-19-00-18-03.png

Turbo. As a newcomer to the forum - I do not understand what is the reason for your reluctance to publish your latest script on THIS site. As you can see from the screenshots of attempts to download the script, not in all countries access to the site "mediafire.com" works equally well. For example, I have repeatedly encountered "error 500". But that doesn't mean I'm less happy to see the script in action. And now you publish 6 scenarios, none of which opens miniUZI. I would like to see the current script for the latest version of the game. Thnx bro.

So after playing with the script for a while it works fine so long as you follow the steps at turbo's website (Yes the values displayed in his video and the values you get in game will never be the same however, simply follow what he does regardless you'll be fine).

However, the free packs do not work as they either appear as a white box or simply prevent the gasoline order box from appearing which prevents you from getting any boxes (Bonus: The gasoline order box is simply invisible and will cover a part of your screen until you hit back on your phone however, hitting the buy buttons will give you coins much faster than using the map or spamming gasolines if using a modded apk).

Also the lvl 99 hack just crashes your game if you reload an area and I'm not sure what exactly the infinite coins are doing.

Other than that all functions work as intended really.

1 hour ago, ImJustJoshin said:

So after playing with the script for a while it works fine so long as you follow the steps at turbo's website (Yes the values displayed in his video and the values you get in game will never be the same however, simply follow what he does regardless you'll be fine).

However, the free packs do not work as they either appear as a white box or simply prevent the gasoline order box from appearing which prevents you from getting any boxes (Bonus: The gasoline order box is simply invisible and will cover a part of your screen until you hit back on your phone however, hitting the buy buttons will give you coins much faster than using the map or spamming gasolines if using a modded apk).

Also the lvl 99 hack just crashes your game if you reload an area and I'm not sure what exactly the infinite coins are doing.

Other than that all functions work as intended really.

There is another method for free pack and Infinity coin and then level and everything in my script are not same method for getting the stuffs