Features

1. Bullet traceslowmo

2. Brightneas color

3. Step power

4. Speedhack

More hacks coming..sub to my channel

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Stop uploading this useless S H I T..  and upload guns of boom script which the whole community wants..

Just now, wolfxxx said:

Stop uploading this useless S H I T..  and upload guns of boom script which the whole community wants..

First of all kiddo. I ruined guns of boom. The game is as good as dead.

Second. I cheat the game i want to cheat and i started to notice that by cheating guns of boom i dont learn anything new because i'm not that much intrest anymore in cheating "shooter games" to much similarity and they arent that much played as empire games[Hack and slash], RpG or .io or farm games. Those games are much harder to cheat bexause so much is server sided..so more intrest to me so stop complaining. I dont work for you. Ok?

And who is the "community", LoL

On 10/24/2018 at 3:15 PM, Prokiller121 said:

Bro we want guns of boom script. We'll be very thankful to you for your efforts. 

There is a ViP cript now. Watch the video. You pay and you get is very simple

On 10/22/2018 at 9:21 PM, XxhentaixX said:

First of all kiddo. I ruined guns of boom. The game is as good as dead.

Second. I cheat the game i want to cheat and i started to notice that by cheating guns of boom i dont learn anything new because i'm not that much intrest anymore in cheating "shooter games" to much similarity and they arent that much played as empire games[Hack and slash], RpG or .io or farm games. Those games are much harder to cheat bexause so much is server sided..so more intrest to me so stop complaining. I dont work for you. Ok?

And who is the "community", LoL

they dont want to respect such efforts you made in making scripts bro. if only they understand how hard to make lua scripts for such games. and finding addresses in games to hack. d*** these noob kids.