Virtual Backup 1.1

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

A simple utility for moving application data from one virtual space to another.

The application needs to be installed in both virtual spaces. Make "Backup" in source virtual space, after that "Restore" in destination virtual space.

For example, in the video showed the transfer of the Dungeon Village game data from Parallel Space to VirtualXposed.

Moving application data between virtual spaces - Virtual Backup (#4b4lznni)

Source code: https://github.com/Enyby/VirtualBackup

Download: https://github.com/Enyby/VirtualBackup/releases/latest

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

• Add support for 32/64-bit virtual spaces.
  • Fix work on Android 6 or later.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I think even the developer doesn't fully understand how valuable this app is, At least for me. 😉

I want to say thank you first, great work.

I have a problem, I tried some games and apps and they did work fine with the backup and restore process. But I tried to do the same on CarX Highway Racing and didn't work on it. I even copied the Android/data folder. I want to know what is wrong with the game or Virtual Backup or me even though I'm not a dumb at all. I'm not rooted.

Virtual Backup is such a great app <3 i love it. i have change my mobile and transfer all of the imported games with the help of virtual backup <3 
thank you so much <3