Eternium: Mage And Minions - hack gold, gems and more 21

(20 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Author: IVovo

I am not an author. I am only upload the script here. Address all requests for updating the script to the author. He does not exist here.

It is useless to write here in the comments, reviews, or to me in PM! All of this will be ignored. Write to the author!

Source:

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=594313&view=findpost&p=65167213

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=594313&view=findpost&p=65507963

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=594313&view=findpost&p=66980827

From author: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=594313&view=findpost&p=68290470

It so happened that my hands just did not reach the reverse, I could not find any free time. But some did not like it, I received a letter in a personal letter with insults from some comrades. I would like to clarify that:
1) Everyone has his own business. I certainly have something more important than updating and updating the script
2) Spending time on the script I do not get any material benefit, and I do it for my pleasure, increase my skills, and I just like helping people
3) If I throw a script, you will know about it. And even if I throw, then with empty hands you just will not stay, maybe I'll tell you where to dig, or do something more

Thanks for understanding, sorry for being rude.

There are few functions available:

•      Hack Gold
  •      Hack Gems
  •      Hack gold and gems
  •      Zero gold and gems
  •      Just copy the address to the clipboard
  • and other...

It was tested on the root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Android 6.0), there is no possibility to test it on other devices. The script only works for version

• 1.2.65 Release
  • 1.2.70 Release
  • 1.2.72 Release
  • 1.2.75 Release
  • 1.2.96 Release
  • 1.2.99 Release
  • 1.2.104 Beta
  • 1.2.114 Release
  • 1.2.115 Release
  • 1.3.19 Release
  • 1.3.31 Release
  • 1.3.44 Release
  • 1.4.11 Release
  • 1.4.13 Release
  • 1.4.16 Release
  • 1.4.43 Release
  • 1.5.5 (arm64-v8a)

What's New in Version 21   See changelog

Released

Source: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=594313&view=findpost&p=97791101

It only works if the game has installed and launched the libAPPmageandminions.so library compiled for arm64-v8a, the script for armeabi-v7a will be a bit later (most likely tomorrow), I will also arrange this post as it should.

Perhaps the "Event Menu" does not work, because I could not check the performance without an active event.
There may be problems with breaking into gold and a champion level. Do not enter anything if you did not get your current number when editing!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've tried to edit the script without any success. It's the first time I open a Lua but the real problem is that I don't know how to find correct addresses. If someone would teach me the basics I'll be glad to update the code.

update pls for version 1.3.44, pls hurry up, thank you 

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 1:22 AM, Powerblaster said:

I've tried to edit the script without any success. It's the first time I open a Lua but the real problem is that I don't know how to find correct addresses. If someone would teach me the basics I'll be glad to update the code.

yes , I also want you, I can't understand the hexdecimal, they get it where ???  

image.png

Thank you friends for the effort to help us. Congratulations on your work because the script works perfectly in version 1.3.44.

Please update this hack  to version 1.3.46. I am not able to run this hack it just tells me "This script does not works with this game version" and "Launched Version 1003046"

Good evening to you, first, I thank you for reading me ((I'm not english so please be cool ^^)

Here's my little problem, I try for more than 7 hours to install an old version of the game,Eternium , mageandMinions .the 1.3.40 precisely but I can not, I used the guide who spoke about it, (kokokeke by the way )and I could not find any solution on the web, I thought maybe you could have some solution to bring me.

I use MEMU, I have the APK of the 1.3.40 AND  1.3.46,apk root, root explorer, the complete update file. But even modifying it, I do not have the impression that it is taken into account, hell, it's gray, as if my modifications did not apply on this file, I hope to be enlightened by your light if you come to read me, Good evening!

Thank your for your hard work! @Enyby I hope to see an update soon, but im understanding that this is not the only thing you do! Again, thank you!! 

is no one interested in working on this?

I will contribute 20 bucks on a bounty toward whomever updates the LUA script to work with 1.4.9

anyone else willing to do so?

Ok I've got thirty USD to give to whomever can assist me with this.

please message me.

Anyone have an idea of where I can go to get this done?

Please and thank you.

Any idea what the loot table changes?also is it possible to change your weapons damage and how so?