Among Us Lua 2.0.0

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Here is my first script for among us game. 

Script isnt perfect. But I want you to try it cuz I use pointers in it. Super fast!

In this script,

-You can be crew even if you are imp. 

-You can be always imp if you are host. If you're not host you can only do sabotage. Kills will be only for your visions. They are not die really. (Can see other imps)

-You can walk through walls. 

-For vision,you can see everything clearly in your range. (Even other side of walls)

Please let me know errors of this script and recommend new features of hacks. 

Use only virtual exposed 32 bit or script wont work properly. 

What's New in Version 2.0.0   See changelog

Released

I have remodified alot of codes. 

Now available for both 32 and 64 bit. 

But i deleted complete task feature. 

Fix some bugs. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Great release! Maybe you can add/tweak a few options:

• Mark imposters
  • Freeze vision value, once the game ends and if decided to  "play again". Re-enabled of vision isn't required.
  • Kill Distance
  • Anti-Vote
Edited by Debugger

On 10/3/2020 at 8:12 PM, Debugger said:

Great release! Maybe you can add/tweak a few options:

• Mark imposters
  • Freeze vision value, once the game ends and if decided to  "play again". Re-enabled of vision isn't required.
  • Kill Distance
  • Anti-Vote

Thanks for your comment sir. 

-what is 'mark imposters'. 

I really dont know. If its like imp radar,using imp before match is enough. (Other imps will be shown by red letter bar. 

-freezing vision value is useless. Even when we play again ,vision values are restarted with a new pointer. So i cant use freeze or game can be crashed. 

-Kill Distance and All task complete is added. (but havent upload yet). good news sir.

-I will try for anti-vote value. 

Btw im glad to get your recommendations. Thanks alot. 

I'm enjoying this script very much its quick and simple, by chance when do you plan to update it to what you said you've implemented ^^^?

Edited by Kakegurui

38 minutes ago, Kakegurui said:

I'm enjoying this script very much its quick and simple, by chance when do you plan to update it to what you said you've implemented ^^^?

Ohh is there one using this script? 

I thought no one use this script. So i managed stop to update. Now i guess i would release new update within two days. Thanks for using this script 🙏

4 minutes ago, Lover1500 said:

Ohh is there one using this script? 

I thought no one use this script. So i managed stop to update. Now i guess i would release new update within two days. Thanks for using this script 🙏

I know I'm not the only one! As a developer you have to start from somewhere one day thousands will know of lover as one of the best code writers, I ONLY use your script everyone else's it's just to much, but yours is instant and basic, basic in a good way. I will be on the look out!

14 hours ago, Kakegurui said:

I know I'm not the only one! As a developer you have to start from somewhere one day thousands will know of lover as one of the best code writers, I ONLY use your script everyone else's it's just to much, but yours is instant and basic, basic in a good way. I will be on the look out!

Done update .Still need to improve. 

2 hours ago, Lover1500 said:

Done update .Still need to improve. 

This is nice broo😭😭 thank you! You have an instagram by chance? You have plenty of time to expand if you decide to, sometimes to much can be a bad thing you know?

On 10/19/2020 at 12:29 AM, Kakegurui said:

This is nice broo😭😭 thank you! You have an instagram by chance? You have plenty of time to expand if you decide to, sometimes to much can be a bad thing you know?

What feature should i put next? And i want to know if there is a problem of which script doesnt work. 

Im really excited!Thanks for using this script. I'm working now for 64 bit(but yeah same features as this 32 bit script)

Hello, I have a quick queston...

I have a rooted phone (ARM 64bits) with GameGuardian and I was wondering if your script would work on it when the 64bits version comes out.

BTW your script looks awesome, I just wait for the 64bits version

Is there a Github repo for that script ?

I think you should consider adding one so you can track bugs and other devs could do pull requests, because It looks like it's the best script for among us.

Enjoy your day 😄

Edited by Anonyman

Uhhh? its not working to me ...i started among us and GG and hit the play button but it saids. wrong game

And the among us is now running on 64bit.

Yeah an update will be within one or two days. And be able work on both 32 and 64 bit!Thanks for your Recommendations 💙