Real Racing 3 (v10.4.x) Player Profile Hack 10.4.3.2.6

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

REAL RACING 3 PLAYER PROFILE HACK

Working RR3 version: 10.4.x

Current version: 10.4.3.2.6

Description:

Change player profile statistics: eraned/spent r$, gold and m$, total time played, player level, trophies won and total upgrades installed.

Instructions:

Logout and disconnect device, then run the script and edit your stats.

Known issues:

Not working with all devices.

Do you have problems changing currency? Try this

Video

Edited by MarioRossi93i

What's New in Version 10.4.3.2.6   See changelog

Released

- Working RR3 v10.4.x

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

7 hours ago, Willyhub said:

thank you for your answer, so the number of races which are other is not modifiable?

🇬🇧
Yes it is editable, but indirectly.
For example if you reduce the silver from 14820 to 14720 you will have 132 others.
You have to exit and re-enter the profile every time to be able to see the changes made.

🇫🇷
Oui, il est modifiable, mais indirectement.
Par exemple, si vous réduisez l'argent de 14820 à 14720, vous en aurez 132 autres.
Vous devez quitter et ressaisir le profil à chaque fois pour pouvoir voir les modifications apportées.

Hi Mr Rossi, I just tried your newly updated script and it didn't work.

Version released today is 1.1, meddle download option?

I have some friends having the same problem and other that isn't able to download the script.

Thanks

[added 0 minutes later]
48 minutes ago, User999 said:

Just great 👍🤘

Have you tried? It didn't work for me.

16 minutes ago, CovreBruno said:

Привет, мистер Росси, я только что попробовал ваш недавно обновленный сценарий, и он не сработал.

Версия, выпущенная сегодня, - 1.1, есть вариант загрузки?

У меня есть друзья, у которых такая же проблема, а другие не могут загрузить скрипт.

благодаря

[добавлено через 0 минут]

Ты пробовала? У меня это не сработало.

Screenshot_20210126-205350004 (1).png

HI Mario! I missed some paint that Time Trial sent, can it be unlocked?

Edited by Yefei123

Hello Mario,

I noticed that in 'Currency Statistics' the 'M$ spent' value is wrong, at least on my device.
If I try to change it anyway, I get huge values, not what I would like to have.

Please take a look at it when you have a little bit of time,

Thank you

On 1/27/2021 at 6:13 AM, Berinjela said:

Hello Mario,

I noticed that in 'Currency Statistics' the 'M$ spent' value is wrong, at least on my device.

Thank you

all seems work fine, maybe your profile is corrupted, can you try using other profile?

42 minutes ago, MarioRossi93i said:

all seems work fine, maybe your profile is corrupted, can you try using other profile?

Thanks Mario,
i will try it soon but it is not that important because the rest works perfectly.
Much more important to me is to find a way to VIP the cars again.
Many thanks for your constant and wonderful work!

On 1/27/2021 at 6:13 AM, Berinjela said:

Hello Mario,

Thank you

I have the same issue, and also the also the player level is wrong. The other fields are ok.

Attention

I have some experience on my device, when i edit player level hack on recent script and then restarting game, suddenly my real racing has force close, and then i deleting RR3's data, and then download again from begining, and restore it from cloud, and boom my hack account back again haha

Better if u backup on cloud first before u edit level player, dont forget to sign out from any account first before leveling player

Edited by dirtyvibe

how to edit player level? it says my current level is in 10 digit number. i've tried to edit it to 167, then restart and boom always force close.. i need to delete my character.dat to make it work again and then cloud restore to restore my previous saved data before hacking 😢 

Screenshot_20210205-151211.png

1 hour ago, MarioRossi93i said:

simply the script doesn t work in your system, this can t be fixed

i think the reason could be the fame points not getting changed as per the player level that is being entered. Same happened to me, while the other status worked perfectly (except the M$ spent, as the others have mentioned here).

Edited by mbbm

guys do yoy think to talk to microsoft support? I write these scripts as a hobby, I don't get paid and work alone. Almost all my scripts are compatible with all systems, for some it is not possible. So if you have any complaints don't use my scripts and the problem is solved!

Good afternoon friend! First of all thank you very much for your efforts to create and share the game's Scripts! If possible, could you create this script for the new version 9.2? I thank you for your attention! Hugs! 😉

Real Racing 3 (9.1.1) Player Profile Hack 9.1.1.1.4 
RR3 v9.2.0 is working but unfortunately it is unstable, sometimes it closes and crash the game and does not change. I hope you can fix it in the next RR3 update Mario.
Great job bro!