3 Screenshots

About This File

This Script features ONE HIT KILL( MUST BE COMMON WEAPON LVL 1), UNLOCK ALL HEROS ( Watch this video to learn how: , Change Resources into Item, Hack Resources, Fast Attack,

, COINS HACK FOR ALL MAPS( Watch this video to learn how: 

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

Watch This Video To Learn How To Use The Script :

https://youtu.be/dw7AdVn5Pyg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 5/21/2020 at 2:51 PM, RedHawX said:

Fake script or just deosnt work

Fixed sorry small mistake

Great script, everything works except Hack Coin, but in principle you can do without them. Features enough to enjoy the game, thank you 👍

16 hours ago, Artem_Nikiforov said:

Great script, everything works except Hack Coin, but in principle you can do without them. Features enough to enjoy the game, thank you 👍

Hack coin works. U have to use it before spinning wheel.

[added 1 minute later]

https://youtu.be/69w8oRV_jeA

Go to 5:27 I used the coin hack learn how I used

In short just use hack before spinning wheel

Edited by Boss45

31 minutes ago, Boss45 said:

[added 1 minute later]

https://youtu.be/69w8oRV_jeA

Go to 5:27 I used the coin hack learn how I used

In short just use hack before spinning wheel

Okay, I understand. I just tried several times to do it, but it didn't work out. Maybe I missed something. Thanks 🙂

2 hours ago, Artem_Nikiforov said:

Okay, I understand. I just tried several times to do it, but it didn't work out. Maybe I missed something. Thanks 🙂

@Artem_Nikiforov is it fine now? Btw I just tried coin hack and it is working fine

6 hours ago, Boss45 said:

@Artem_Nikiforov is it fine now? Btw I just tried coin hack and it is working fine

@Boss45 Yes of course! Everything works perfectly! I watched the video and read the guide. Everything is cool, thank you

Edited by Artem_Nikiforov

6 minutes ago, Artem_Nikiforov said:

@Boss45 What other games will you hack in the future? I'm just curious, I don't know why 🙂

I am making a script for carton pool which makes the player instantly win. Almost done

@Boss45 Are you updating your scripts? Or will you just do it once and leave it as it is? Don't think I have a bad opinion of you, it's just the impression I got. How many scripts were created for this game, and they are not updated, it is strange somehow.

7 minutes ago, Artem_Nikiforov said:

@Boss45 Are you updating your scripts? Or will you just do it once and leave it as it is? Don't think I have a bad opinion of you, it's just the impression I got. How many scripts were created for this game, and they are not updated, it is strange somehow.

Yes when a new update comes I will be the first one to update the script

I watched the video and was happy with the update. That's what I said: Sometimes Hack Coin works, sometimes it doesn't, but the script turned out great, I like everything.

Nice script. I hope it will also be updated for the 2.0.0 of archero. Thank you for giving out this script to the community

On 7/12/2020 at 7:27 AM, Backyard6790 said:

Hero Hack not working. Also the gold hack. The only that works for me is one hit kill

Hero hack only works for the paid heros(Bought with money) i updated the coin hack check again

3 hours ago, relybo said:

Hi,

A new update just came out with a new hero. Will you update this script please?

They patched the Hero hack so it doesn't work anymore

1 hour ago, Boss45 said:

They patched the Hero hack so it doesn't work anymore

You mean it's no longer possible to hack in heroes?