Double Apps + 32-bit Support + 64-Bit Support 3.4.8 GG + 1.0 GG + 2.0.1 GG

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Requires Android: Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later.

Before installing the optimized version, uninstall the version from Google Play.
Differences of the optimized version: no error 105.

About second apk (32-Bit Support):

🔥This is a plug-in for Double APP Account to support launch 32-bit applications.🔥

👍This plug-in helps improve the performance of the Double APP Account and resolves the following issues:
📱Fix compatibility issues with some 32-bit applications.
🚀Improve the stability of the Double APP Account.

🚥Notes:
📝The app is a plug-in to the Double APP Account. Please install Double APP Account on your phone first.
✔️This application cannot be launched directly, only as a plug-in for Double APP Account.

💖About Double APP Account:
😎Double APP Account is an application that provides a natural and independent virtual environment for Android users to clone and run multiple accounts of the same application on a single device.😆😆

About third apk (64-Bit Support):

You do not need to install it if you do not intend to crack 64-bit games.

That's right! I am the 64-bit engine of Dual Parallel!

My Introduction
• First of all, I can't help you clone the application directly, I am just an engine. For cloning applications, please install Dual Parallel.
• Then, I can assist Dual Parallel to support 64-bit applications and improve stability.
• At last, If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions, you can leave your content directly below.

About Dual Parallel
It is an application that provides Android users with a natural and independent virtual environment, which can clone and run multiple accounts of the same application on a single device. For example, if you want to use two WhatsApps on a single device at the same time, you are right to download it!

What's New in Version 3.3.9 GG + 1.0 GG + 1.5.1 GG   See changelog

Released

• Two or more accounts are online at the same time.
• Improved performance.
• Fixed some known bugs.

• With version 3.3.9 GG + 1.0 GG + 1.5.1 GG:
  • Download

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

SherifPlayer

A very good app I enjoyed trying it out.

This app is completely similar to an app parrallel space but this app is better than parrallel space because it is faster than him and its design reduces battery consumption so I recommend any one to use it.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.