MapHack+DronHack 1.1

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Mobile Legends :: MapHack+DronHackWorks in rank and classic! Set the freeze interval to 0. At the beginning of the match, activate the map hack. Turn off map hack at the end of the match.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Why i am getting this error in parallel space. I am not rooted running android 10. I also tried using the older MLBB app version it also gets stuck. Good work bro.

Screenshot_20200428-122407.jpg

Edited by pbhargesh82

Download mobile legends latest version.  Find the folder com.mobile legends on the phone, rename the folder to com.mobile legends1.  Delete the game and download the older version from the link (
https://m.apkpure.com/mobile-legends-bang-bang/com.mobile.legends/download/14604992-APK?from=versions%2Fversion ).
 Return the name of the folder to com.mobile.legends and install the game (link above).  Download gameguardian 96.0 and any virtual space.
 Launch virtual, click on plus and first add GG and then mobile legends.  Install the GG fix inside.
 launch GG + MLBB!
 If this does not help, then I recommend trying VMOS Lite(root mod) https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=961828&st=440#entry91511374

Edited by Fog

12 hours ago, pbhargesh82 said:

Why i am getting this error in parallel space. I am not rooted running android 10. I also tried using the older MLBB app version it also gets stuck. Good work bro.

Screenshot_20200428-122407.jpg

My comment higher is created for you.  I recommend that you carefully complete each item.  Otherwise, you have hands from the a**.

Screenshot_20200428-220718.png

Edited by Fog

1 hour ago, Fog said:

My comment higher is created for you.  I recommend that you carefully complete each item.  Otherwise, you have hands from the a**.

Screenshot_20200428-220718.png

I'll it out tomorrow and will report it back ASAP gotta go sleep right now.

Try using VirtualXposed. And don't update in playstore. Try downloading apk file in other sites.

[added 1 minute later]

I wonder if this script is working. No positive feedbacks yet.