UNLOCK ALL SKINS + HEROES FREE IN MOBILE LEGENDS NEW VIP SCRIPT BY ATP-RAY2OP 9.0

(3 reviews)

Guest ATP-RAY2OP

10 Screenshots

About This File

HELLO GUYZ, THIS IS NEW VIP MLBB SCRIPT, WITH THIS SCRIPT UNLOCK ANY SKIN, OF ANY HERO, WORK IN RANK, CLASSIC, CUSTOM

WARNING: Don't open hero tab after applying script, or it will reset skin back to original.

VIDEO TUTORIAL ⬇️ 

SUBSCRIBE TO CHANNEL ATP-RAY2OP FOR LATEST SCRIPT⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vglNiRwQLRmLScYwylqgg

What's New in Version 9.0   See changelog

Released

1)Fixed server issue 

2) Now you can unlock any hero (CUSTOM mode only) 

3) Now script fully web based 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest ATP-RAY2OP

Posted

2 hours ago, ExtremeBoy said:

Something's wrong with mine

Screenshot_2020-03-31-01-35-30-560.thumb.png.9da9e9a6f0c99d0c7e071a10b238f3f9.png

Download the latest version of Gamegaurdian 

Guest ATP-RAY2OP

Posted

Screenshot_2020-03-31-01-35-30-560.thumb.png.9da9e9a6f0c99d0c7e071a10b238f3f9.png

What gameguardian version are you using? @ExtremeBoy

Guest ATP-RAY2OP

Posted

3 hours ago, ExtremeBoy said:

Can you pls tell your device model, android version, gameguardian version so i can look into bug. 

• Administrators

It seems that the script uses those characters that are not in the font of its firmware (or its theme).
Do not use special characters to convey something important. For example, plain text. They may not exist in the client font and it will be impossible to use the script.

Guest ATP-RAY2OP

Posted

4 hours ago, Enyby said:

It seems that the script uses those characters that are not in the font of its firmware (or its theme).
Do not use special characters to convey something important. For example, plain text. They may not exist in the client font and it will be impossible to use the script.

Ok I will update. Thanks a lot 🙂

4 hours ago, ATP-RAY2OP said:

Can you pls tell your device model, android version, gameguardian version so i can look into bug. 

4.4.2 (Kitkat)

Guest ATP-RAY2OP

Posted

4.4.2 (Kitkat)

I have updated script try now

Guest ATP-RAY2OP

Posted

not possible, currency is server sided, you cannot change it 

14 minutes ago, AndreyTIM said:

can you hack a currency?

complete nonsense.  I open the look of the hero and the hero himself in the same way, but I can use it only for trial cards.  the complete nonsense script

Guest ATP-RAY2OP

Posted

Did you see video tutorial?? 

Did you read the WARNING message in script description??? 

Did you even read the WARNING message in script?? 

If not listen here

"DONT OPEN HERO TAB AFTER USING SKIN, OTHERWISE SKIN WILL RESET, just apply skin and go into game" 

In short "don't open look of hero, just go into game "

Guest ATP-RAY2OP

Posted

3 hours ago, AndreyTIM said:

complete nonsense.  I open the look of the hero and the hero himself in the same way, but I can use it only for trial cards.  the complete nonsense script

Sorry, if i was rude, but i clearly explained everything in video and description, pls check 

10.04.2020 в 11:42 Андрей ТИМ сказал:

the script does not work.  I wanted to open for example the appearance of Mia's Christmas costume.  did everything as in the video and nothing.  he is not there.  just went into battle after the script just by clicking on the hero’s choice and the appearance did not appear.  open the hero so as not to buy did not work either.  Esmeralda wanted to open as well as in the battle maps it was not shown.

Guest ATP-RAY2OP

Posted

9 hours ago, AndreyTIM said:

the script does not work.  I wanted to open for example the appearance of Mia's Christmas costume.  did everything as in the video and nothing.  he is not there.  just went into battle after the script just by clicking on the hero’s choice and the appearance did not appear.  open the hero so as not to buy did not work either.  Esmeralda wanted to open as well as in the battle maps it was not shown.

ok send screenshot of your problem on my email

[email protected]

maybe i can help you