Making Scripts with custom encrypted Strings 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

This is not script encryption tool.I have tried to share a method for making Scripts more secure by writing it with encrypted strings.

The files that I have shared here are just a basic example to show how it is applies.

StringsCompiler.lua is used to encrypt/convert your original script codes to other encrypted codes and then it is put in main script.

So by this way it acts as a secondary protection for your main Script , even if the first protection.i.e., it's encryption is cracked.Still it becomes useless to the decrypter because the original codes are already encrypted.

Ofcourse , I have shared the files for only single strings/alphabets. But I did it for the purpose of sharing the idea and also , to make it easily understandable for everyone.Watch the full video and notice the last script that I showed, I made it completely by using this idea.

You can use the idea to make your own custom Strings Compiler and your main script according to your needs.

There is always a room of improving everything .

If you get any doubt with the files or can't understand the video , you can ask here.

Credits - @ItsSC for Guidance.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

27 minutes ago, Help_Quit said:

Really useless junk, Download this 

SCToolsHGO.lua (#dedhhdqi)

@HEROGAMEOfficial He make what do you want noob.

I think you didn't read the description.I have not shared any tool. It's just an idea of making secure Scripts even after it gets decrypted. So maybe you should read the description first.

12 hours ago, HEROGAMEOfficial said:

Really useless junk, Download this 

SCToolsHGO.lua (#dedhhdqi)

@HEROGAMEOfficial He make what do you want noob.

This is just an idea to purely hide your string into number with secret key. You can use modify this function to a more complicated way, which will not be as useless as you think. 

Also, convert string to byte doesn't make any strong protection. It still can be convert back to normal string easily.

Edit: No idea why people downvote others for no reason, owh is it because envy of my skill? Hah, you can do that in one day, but you must have a brain first. 🙂

Edited by ItsSC

hmm , its not string encode or decode .

it only convert to string byte .

and decode will not  work , im sure .

Yup , I just shared those scripts to provide a basic example for people to understand the main idea. If people know then they can surely make more complex and better converter to make codes for putting in script.

2 hours ago, TopGEOYT said:

hmm , its not string encode or decode .

it only convert to string byte .

and decode will not  work , im sure .

hmm

here online in pm No

its Ok

33 minutes ago, ghaithobid said:

hmm

here online in pm No

its Ok

i cant come in Telegram , sorry .

i have 100+ new PM message .

i cant ignore people , but also i cant waste time for all them , sorry .

if you need something we can speak here (on this page's PM) .

13 hours ago, ItsSC said:

This is just an idea to purely hide your string into number with secret key. You can use modify this function to a more complicated way, which will not be as useless as you think. 

Also, convert string to byte doesn't make any strong protection. It still can be convert back to normal string easily.

Edit: No idea why people downvote others for no reason, owh is it because envy of my skill? Hah, you can do that in one day, but you must have a brain first. 🙂

I think he down voted because he only saw the string to ascii conversion in the first sample script , and thought I tried to share something which he has shared previously for converting to bytes. He didn't read the description.

But , I will say if he knew properly then even without reading the description just by seeing the second sample script , he could have seen the bigger picture.

Edited by AKRAMRAZA

1 hour ago, AKRAMRAZA said:

I think he down voted because he only saw the string to ascii conversion in the first sample script , and thought I tried to share something which he has shared previously for converting to bytes. He didn't read the description.

But , I will say if he knew properly then even without reading the description just by seeing the second sample script , he could have seen the bigger picture.

Simply answer: He has no that ability. So he downvote. I didn't trigger him, I just show him example, then he make a new account to downvote and upvote himself. Cool.

On 10/24/2019 at 11:58 PM, TopGEOYT said:

i cant come in Telegram , sorry .

i have 100+ new PM message .

i cant ignore people , but also i cant waste time for all them , sorry .

if you need something we can speak here (on this page's PM) .

you not know my!!!