Notepad + 32-bit Support + 64-Bit Support 2.9.2 GG + 4.2.5 GG + 4.2.4 GG

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Requires Android: Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1) or later.

There is support for x86.

Video:

Before installing the optimized version, uninstall the version from Google Play.
Differences of the optimized version: no error 105.

About second apk (32-Bit Support):

This app helps improve the performance of Notepad Vault and solves the following issues:
• Improve the stability of Notepad Vault
• Fixed compatibility issues between Notepad Vault and 32-bit devices running Android 8.0 or 8.0.1 (eg Fix screen blackened when opening a second app in hider)

Note: This application is an add-on to Notepad Vault. Please make sure install Notepad Vault on your device first.

About third apk (Notepad_Vault_64bits_Support_Library)

You do not need to install it if you do not intend to crack 64-bit games.

What's New in Version 2.9.2 GG + 4.2.5 GG + 4.2.4 GG   See changelog

Released

1: Support Android 11
2: Fix some applications cannot be opened normally on Samsung Android 10 phones
3: Add new functions:you can set go home when the phone flips over in the settings

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

nalcwap

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

i find a trick to help, if someone try install in notepad any game i test example farm heroes saga, in the emulator mumu the game failed to install in the notepad but i find a bypass not good one but  i see the lib folder of the game have one arm folder, i make other folders example x86 and i put the same lib items but in diferent folders , and now the game is created in the notepad, i think the notepad check if have the lib folders and if not have it stop create the virtual game

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.