New PUBG MOBILE script PASSWORD 1337 1.0.0

(15 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

2 Screenshots

Download this file

About This File

New pubg mobile script with new function - remove trees,  grass,  and houses. (Houses will back,  if u come near to him) 

How avoid ban with changing game version: https://youtube.com/watch?v=IcvJLemB1ZQ

You need clear app data, then turn on the game,  turn it off and only then change value!

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

Now my VIP script is for donate only.  This is trial version for 2 days,  gl hf. 

1bdyL2w-_VY.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

My Vietnamese Modder got a new bypass but i can't understand it because it is Vietnam language, he also sent me a video tutorial but i don't understand the language. So i just downloaded the file, if you want the file PM me.

Share this comment

The only reason why all script get bans is simply because there is no effort done to ind a bypass...

Share this comment

35 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

The only reason why all script get bans is simply because there is no effort done to ind a bypass...

Like what hentai said ;)

Share this comment

3 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

Absolutely agree, look at those code, they just search and change nothing, LOL BYPASS 

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, PLVT said:

Absolutely agree, look at those code, they just search and change nothing, LOL BYPASS 

bypass from ptrace guard of the game was used at previous script,  now our team find bypass to disable anticheat) 

Share this comment

7 minutes ago, PLVT said:

Yeah. Its a shame.

They think they are good by using or editing someone his script..***** no. Thats not how bypassing works lol. When i see those chinese forums they have chambs hacks with GG...lol its just a matter of skilz :)

Edited by XxhentaixX

Share this comment

1 hour ago, LuciQ said:

bypass from ptrace guard of the game was used at previous script,  now our team find bypass to disable anticheat) 

ty your effort for new bypass.

Share this comment

Good job Luci, i just found 1thing, i change the appvrs and srcvrs to 9999, but when start the game, 1 line word downloading 1MB just appear, and TADA it back to old version, i think the developer fixed it, and maybe it is the reason why so many guy got ban recently day.

Edited by PLVT

Share this comment

u guys so low iq, what kind of bypass only doing search value then nothing change??/ lol you guys make me laugh.  Goodluck using the no grass happy 3630 days vacation

Share this comment

11 hours ago, Jaykolero said:

My Vietnamese Modder got a new bypass but i can't understand it because it is Vietnam language, he also sent me a video tutorial but i don't understand the language. So i just downloaded the file, if you want the file PM me.

I'm Vietnamese, give me your video and script link I will watch and explain it for you. My email:

minhthong0824@gmail.com

Edited by Minhthong08241

Share this comment

6 hours ago, Anti-Hack said:

u guys so low iq, what kind of bypass only doing search value then nothing change??/ lol you guys make me laugh.  Goodluck using the no grass happy 3630 days vacation

It wasnt bypass for turn off anticheat,  just turn off ptrace guard,  so stfu

Share this comment

If u watched other old scripts guide on youtube u will see they seek for value 1 in game logo. This bypass is an auto version of this move to make it easier and faster. And like Luci said this not bypass game anti cheat, just bypass ptrace guard. If u don't do it u can't even open cheat menu. Next time carefully before u said other stupid if u don't know that u are so dump.

Edited by Minhthong08241

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Minhthong08241 said:

If u watched other old scripts guide on youtube u will see they seek for value 1 in game logo. This bypass is an auto version of this move to make it easier and faster. And like Luci said this not bypass game anti cheat, just bypass ptrace guard. If u don't do it u can't even open cheat menu. Next time carefully before u said other stupid if u don't know that u are so dump.

LOL ptrace? with that? so funny , anywy happy 3603 days vacation :D keep using it

Edited by Anti-Hack

Share this comment

Not working , can i stille use the old script no Gras only?

Screenshot_20180429-134049.png

Screenshot_20180429-134053.png

Edited by Badmanolo

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, Badmanolo said:

Not working , can i stille use the old script no Gras only?

Screenshot_20180429-134049.png

Screenshot_20180429-134053.png

did you change the value or not? 

Share this comment

With value u mean that .9999 version thing?

No i did not chance it 

Share this comment

5 minutes ago, Badmanolo said:

With value u mean that .9999 version thing?

No i did not chance it 

banned? or not?

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, hgubur said:

banned? or not?

2 minutes ago, hgubur said:

banned? or not?

Noo not banned i have test this new script no ban but its not working , the old version u can only use no gras u wont get ban because i have use it more than 8matches but use only no gras

1.4.txt

Screenshot_20180429-140649.png

Share this comment

whether to use what cut directly use

Edited by sadhish

Share this comment

WHY did you put a password on Trial version ? Specialy if you wont put that info on the description 

Do you mind sharing the pw as well ?

Share this comment

1 minute ago, AhmadSyukri said:

Hello im vip member how to download vip?

Not for forum vip,  for my vipS who donate me,  sorry,  haha

Share this comment