Parallel Space + 32-Bit Support + 64-Bit Support 4.0.9078+1.0.3010+1.0.3075

(53 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Requires Android: Android 4.0.3-4 / Ice Cream Sandwich MR1 or later.

There is support for x86.

Video:

Work without root via Parallel Space - GameGuardian (#94txowoq)

No root via Parallel Space on Android 9.0 Pie - GameGuardian (#cfa9pw40)

Before installing the optimized version, uninstall the version from Google Play.
Differences of the optimized version: no error 105.

About second apk (32-Bit Support):

Parallel Space 32-Bit Support
This app helps to make legacy 32-bit Unity games to work well in ParallelSpace
• Improved the stability of Parallel Space
• Fixed the compatibility issue between Parallel Space and 32-bit devices that run Android Q

Note: The app is an add-on for Paralle Space. Please install Parallel Space on your phone first.

About third apk (64-Bit Support):

You do not need to install it if you do not intend to crack 64-bit games.

Parallel Space 64-Bit Support
This app helps improve the performance of Parallel Space and solve a following issue:
• Improved the stability of Parallel Space
• Fixed the compatibility issue between Parallel Space and 64-bit devices that run Android 6.0 or 6.0.1 (e.g. fixed the issue that screen possibly turns black while opening 2nd apps in Parallel Space)

Note: The app is an add-on for Parallel Space. Please install Parallel Space on your phone first.

What's New in Version 4.0.9078+1.0.3010+1.0.3075   See changelog

Released

1. Fully compatible with Android 11
2. Optimized the overall performance of Parallel Space.
3. Fixed some known bugs.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Fix. Google play games sign in to games not working. (Save data/ etc) cant open achivmnt and lederbord rank at google play games .and how to open pubg whithout auto close ?. 

Pubg is closing ever time in parallel space on Android 9..

It was working good on Android 8 but not in Android 9

Can any help me on this please..

I have cloned my critical ops and Game Guardian. I did all stuff then I was ready to press on critical ops. I pressed on it. And everything went good. Until there was Critical Ops sign. The screen was black for 1sec and it turned off and bringed me back to parallel app. Please help

• Administrators

Then this game can not work with virtual space. It is not gg issue. Write to game support or to this virtual space support.

But, yesterday I played it perfectly. It was automatically upadeted and it didn't worked. Is there any other cloning apps? 

Oof the critical ops

On 10/7/2018 at 7:20 PM, Arendas said:

But, yesterday I played it perfectly. It was automatically upadeted and it didn't worked. Is there any other cloning apps? 

Lol i play thos and the next thing it not working sad just like dat video is the same as mine oof #buggybuggly

i am download parllel space in my device and when i open parllel this app not open it minimize automatically everytime and my device is samsung j7 nxt and it not suppourt parllel 64 bit when i install this app it show app not suppourted fix this is for oreo 8

Edited by Sameer029

Game guardian icon won't show up on screen when I use it so I am unable to access any of it's features

I have a Samsung Galaxy s8

Model number SM-G950U 

Oreo Android version 8.0.0

The optimized parallel space does not work for me so I have to use the light version I use 64bit support and install gg for 64bit games in 64bit space but this happens and game gaurdian cant detect what I'm trying to hack. And here's the picture its says failed to load deameon1527274317_Screenshot_20181113-192602_ParallelSpace64BitSupport.thumb.jpg.d01809b1dd537c90d33b5d668ae4b6aa.jpg

• Administrators

Bad firmware. GG can not work here without root. Maybe with root too.

Hello.. 

I am trying to make Google play working but still no chance.. It say starting Google play and keep spinning than black window appearing 

Can u help 

Note i am running Google play from speed mode 

Sir, what should I do? The game I am trying to hack isn't in the list of process whenever I open game guardian. I've tried downloading the other versions of PS but no avail. I've been playing that game perfectly fine on PS for quite some time but when I updated my PS, the gg is starting to have a problem. It wont read any game I load in PS. All it reads is the PS itself. Not the games. 

Edited by LuckyBlue

has no problem in the program, my Android is also the PIE.

Probably the error is the user. The game and GG must be installed inside the virtual space. And obviously the game must be opened from within the virtual space.

10 minutes ago, sulemantariqofficial said:

Why not game sing up and login game in parallel Space plzzz help 

i not know if if fix or not if not this problem but desativate the button velocity in parallel space to work google play

Edited by nalcwap

So I've come to the conclusion that Parallel Space will need to be updated for the Samsung S9+ official PIE that started rolling out today.  I've spent the last 6 hours trying to get this to work with no luck.  Here's what I've discovered.

When you install Parallel Space +64 bit support from GG.net the game will not load and GG will always crash with an error(gameguardian crashed) .  For my game Galaxy of Heroes(64bit) it always crashes after the logo.  Won't even load to the google play log in screen.  I've also tried this with Facebook and FB Messenger.  The other apps wont even load.

Now to check to see if it was GG.net's Parallel Space I download the "Official" play store ones as well(PS with 64bit) and just tried to load the game and other apps themselves.  Same problem occurred. 

GG install just fine on my phone but only has the issues in PS, so I've come to the conclusion that PS has to be updated to work with the new PIE S9+.  If anyone has found a way for this to work please post detail instructions so that others have the chance to fix this.  If not then I will keep checking to see when the next update rolls out.

Keep on gaming!!858273709_Screenshot_20190129-190208_ParallelSpace64BitSupport.thumb.jpg.ca043ae333ad627a9eff99137c5d05d4.jpg

Why can't I play the game in the virtual space [FREEFIRE] Entering the game always flashes back.

Mobile phone:NOROOT
Mobile phone:Xiaomi 8 Youth Edition Development Edition

Android 9.0

Edited by racerx2000

Hello, I've been trying to open Mortal Kombat X through Parallel Space and I get the "Looking for resources to download" error. Any clues on that one ? I gave Parallel Space all the acces available in the options so that shouldn't (I really hope I didn't miss something elsewhere) the issue. I also took the obb file of MKX from the Internal Storage in Android obb folder and copied it inside the equivalent in Parallel Space. It did not work. I also tried different networks (network carrier, hotspot, wi-fi) I'm kinda out of options.

LE: I'm using an OnePlus 6T with Android 9 for what it's worth and yup, I've installed the 64 bit support apk from PS aswell.

Edited by Doigenunchi

I'm having problem trying to add apps to clone. The page keep loading but nothing comes up so i can't add games to parallel space.