Version replacer 1.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

A simple script for replacing the GG version for the script.

Some scripts require certain versions of GG to run. Using this script, you can set the necessary GG version for the script.

Example usage:

Version replacer - GameGuardian (#3ffax3vo)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Write nonsense. This script has nothing to do with theft, just a way to run buggy scripts.

Nothing to do ? 

Ok I will explain it. 

Some scripts blocks 73.10 or higher bcs here is updated load function so owners don't want that their scripts be loadable , so they block 73.10 or higher .

And after it peoples can that load and dec very easily using this file and 73.10 gg built in .

It is why I told that it is good for stealers and bad fir script owner . 

• Administrators

Oh yes, you can cut people with a kitchen knife. A penis - rape.
Therefore, the fact that you have a knife in the kitchen is good for murderers and bad for everyone else. And the fact that men in pants have a penis is good for rapists and bad for everyone else.
The same logic.

11 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Oh yes, you can cut people with a kitchen knife. A ***** - rape.
Therefore, the fact that you have a knife in the kitchen is good for murderers and bad for everyone else. And the fact that men in pants have a ***** is good for rapists and bad for everyone else.
The same logic.

Wtf ? LoL

I first saw it that u have told words like this . 

Anyway I don't agree this logic , but everyone have different logic and opinion . 

I told u about bad side of this script . 

And u ? U told me fully different thing .

I didn't understand it . It's bcs of my English I think .

Also how did u write panis with words . If anyone will write this word , after publish his wroted worrd will be like this : ***** . 

Edited by TopGEOYT

• Administrators

What prevents to take to write something like:

gg.VERSION = '8.39.1'
gg.VERSION_INT = 83901
gg.BUILD = 12345
return loadfile('/sdcard/Notes/BadScript.lua')()

Is it so hard? Or this could not be done before this script?

It seems to me for a long time that you are crazy about encrypting scripts and stealing them.
As soon as someone posted a script, you immediately write a comment or a review to it.
If the script is not encrypted, then that it should be encrypted.
If the script is encrypted, then that is badly encrypted.

Believe me, the world does not revolve around encryption of scripts and their theft.

1 minute ago, Enyby said:

gg.VERSION = '8.39.1'
gg.VERSION_INT = 83901
gg.BUILD = 12345
return loadfile('/sdcard/Notes/BadScript.lua')()

Listen me :

Peoples whos are experienced in programming they can easily dec but after this file begginer , which is n*ob stealer he will be able to dec files easily . 

Person who know how to dec file , he don't need to execute it with gg , he will use another ways for it . Example luadec , compilation , sstool , unluac and etc .

And after it as I told million time n*ob stealer is able to dec files very easily .

• Administrators

So you think that to write those 4 lines, you need to be "experienced in programming"?
This is not true. Those 4 lines are very easy to write and they do not need any experience.
So this is a meaningless conversation.

Those who need to get a bitter script will get it in any case, so that you do not do it. For example through Lua assembler.
And this script is the ability to run scripts in which there are errors associated with checking the version of GG.

Kitchen knife to cut food. If someone cuts people to them, then this is the problem of this person. This thing has a different purpose.

And you start to complain that someone can use this script for other purposes and for harm.

You can go complain that you can kill people with knives. It is necessary to prohibit them.

11 minutes ago, Enyby said:

So you think that to write those 4 lines, you need to be "experienced in programming"?
This is not true. Those 4 lines are very easy to write and they do not need any experience.
So this is a meaningless conversation.

Those who need to get a bitter script will get it in any case, so that you do not do it. For example through Lua assembler.
And this script is the ability to run scripts in which there are errors associated with checking the version of GG.

Kitchen knife to cut food. If someone cuts people to them, then this is the problem of this person. This thing has a different purpose.

And you start to complain that someone can use this script for other purposes and for harm.

You can go complain that you can kill people with knives. It is necessary to prohibit them.

Aa ok . No I don't think that u need to be good programmer but beginner who can write only simple mod menu , he cannot write it !!!

• Administrators

This all does not make sense. To argue about whether some hypothetical person can or cannot write these 4 lines or not.

The script is designed for another.

Here is an example script:

Postknight Hack Script by Backlift (#3slb8nuy)

There is such code:

if gg.VERSION_INT < 83000 then
	print('ERROR: You need a newer version of GameGuardian app to run this script. At least v8.30.0, Head to the website to update your app.') 
	goto endall
	end

How will you run it on the new GG?
Or do you want to say the author did not want his script stolen?

Then you urgently need to ban all text editors, because through them you can see the text of the script.
Start with Windows. It contains the most powerful lua scripting decompiler - Notepad. Urgently write to Microsoft, let them delete it! Faster! Or then someone will steal some scripts from someone!

8 minutes ago, Enyby said:

This all does not make sense. To argue about whether some hypothetical person can or cannot write these 4 lines or not.

The script is designed for another.

Here is an example script:

Postknight Hack Script by Backlift (#3slb8nuy)

There is such code:

if gg.VERSION_INT < 83000 then
	print('ERROR: You need a newer version of GameGuardian app to run this script. At least v8.30.0, Head to the website to update your app.') 
	goto endall
	end

How will you run it on the new GG?
Or do you want to say the author did not want his script stolen?

Then you urgently need to ban all text editors, because through them you can see the text of the script.
Start with Windows. It contains the most powerful lua scripting decompiler - Notepad. Urgently write to Microsoft, let them delete it! Faster! Or then someone will steal some scripts from someone!

all my messages I write same things .

If I will add this gg version detector , I write why : THIS SCRIPT NEED 73.9 GG VERSION OR DOWN BECAUSE OF ANTI CHEAT SYSTEM . 

I don't need to explain anymore about why I block 73.10 and higher

On 3/17/2019 at 11:01 PM, TopGEOYT said:

all my messages I write same things .

If I will add this gg version detector , I write why : THIS SCRIPT NEED 73.9 GG VERSION OR DOWN BECAUSE OF ANTI CHEAT SYSTEM . 

I don't need to explain anymore about why I block 73.10 and higher

Actually i don't really know why people have to 

'encrypt' their script when They're 'sharing'.

If you want to public it, don't encrypt. Or keep it

private then.

First of all, you should learn how to talk to people and how to program. And not talking

'sugar honey iced tea' to people, especially

those better than you.

[added 3 minutes later]

If i want to downgrade my version, i can just edit GG and did what i want.

And not limiting other's version. That doesn't work at all and i could just get your script out.

'NOT ENCRYPTED' isn't mean you're generous.

You should did it whenever you want to share with people. And everyone should.

11 minutes ago, -Sam- said:

Actually i don't really know why people have to 

'encrypt' their script when They're 'sharing'.

If you want to public it, don't encrypt. Or keep it

private then.

First of all, you should learn how to talk to people and how to program. And not talking

'sugar honey iced tea' to people, especially

those better than you.

[added 3 minutes later]

If i want to downgrade my version, i can just edit GG and did what i want.

And not limiting other's version. That doesn't work at all and i could just get your script out.

'NOT ENCRYPTED' isn't mean you're generous.

You should did it whenever you want to share with people. And everyone should.

Ok.  It is ur oponion and i can understand it but i dont agree . when u have yt , everyone tries to lost ur scripts and share on their channels 

6 hours ago, TopGEOYT said:

Ok.  It is ur oponion and i can understand it but i dont agree . when u have yt , everyone tries to lost ur scripts and share on their channels 

When you share your thing on the internet, you should already expect that.