Simple Code & Text reader for scripts V 1.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hello guys.

It is simple text reader . Using it u can that see text or code of script. Just select any script and results will be showed in results . 

Nothing special.

Thanks @enyby for this great application. 

What's New in Version V 1.1

Released

1) Script Got Min Size .

2) Script Got Some New Small Updates .

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

If it is "nothing special", then why "encrypt" the file? No reason to hide the source code in this case, IMO.

Source code:

local configFile = gg.EXT_CACHE_DIR .. "/" .. gg.getFile():match("[^/]+$") .. ".cfg"
local data = loadfile(configFile)
if data ~= nil then
  data = data()
end
local last = gg.getFile()
info = gg.prompt({
  "Select Script To Encrypt:"
}, data, {"file"})
if info == nil then
  os.exit()
end
if info == nil then
  os.exit()
end
gg.saveVariable(info, configFile)
local open = io.open
local read_file = function(path)
  local file = open(path, "rb")
  if not file then
    return nil
  end
  local content = file:read("*a")
  file:close()
  return content
end
Text = read_file("" .. info[1] .. "")
if Text == nil then
  print("The directory or file name is wrong")
else
  print(Text)
end

read_text_src.lua

17 minutes ago, CmP said:

If it is "nothing special", then why "encrypt" the file? No reason to hide the source code in this case, IMO.

Source code:

local configFile = gg.EXT_CACHE_DIR .. "/" .. gg.getFile():match("[^/]+$") .. ".cfg"
local data = loadfile(configFile)
if data ~= nil then
  data = data()
end
local last = gg.getFile()
info = gg.prompt({
  "Select Script To Encrypt:"
}, data, {"file"})
if info == nil then
  os.exit()
end
if info == nil then
  os.exit()
end
gg.saveVariable(info, configFile)
local open = io.open
local read_file = function(path)
  local file = open(path, "rb")
  if not file then
    return nil
  end
  local content = file:read("*a")
  file:close()
  return content
end
Text = read_file("" .. info[1] .. "")
if Text == nil then
  print("The directory or file name is wrong")
else
  print(Text)
end

read_text_src.lua

Ahah. Always enemy nothing more. I don't know what u want to do using it. U want to be popular? Or what. I could that made undecryptable encryption on this script using mx compiler but I didn't made it special. I just thought that really programmers will get source codes for herselfs and after getting codes they wont share . Next time I will compile using mx . 

Edited by TopGEOYT

4 minutes ago, TopGEOYT said:

I don't know what u want to do using it.

Counter-question: what do you want to achieve by uploading a script with highly-redundant encryption (28 kb), when it's source code is less than 1 kb? What is the purpose of "encryption" that can't stop anyone from obtaining the source code?

15 minutes ago, TopGEOYT said:

I could that made undecryptable encryption on this script using mx compiler

Have not you learned that there can not be "undecryptable encryption" for GG script yet? This was discussed so many times here, but you still believe in fairy tales.

Last but not least, do you realize that this script is useless? Why reinvent the bicycle? The only possible value for this script would be it being an example for newbies to learn something, but for this it had to be posted as source code.

1 minute ago, CmP said:

Counter-question: what do you want to achieve by uploading a script with highly-redundant encryption (28 kb), when it's source code is less than 1 kb? What is the purpose of "encryption" that can't stop anyone from obtaining the source code?

Have not you learned that there can not be "undecryptable encryption" for GG script yet? This was discussed so many times here, but you still believe in fairy tales.

Last but not least, do you realize that this script is useless? Why reinvent the bicycle? The only possible value for this script would be it being an example for newbies to learn something, but for this it had to be posted as source code.

Mx encryption is endecryptable bcs it blocks all decrypt tools. Sstools, compilation and etc. We can that decrypt only half script but source codes will defeat. Mx is strongest for gg lua scripts.

43 minutes ago, TopGEOYT said:

Mx encryption is endecryptable bcs it blocks all decrypt tools. Sstools, compilation and etc. We can that decrypt only half script but source codes will defeat. Mx is strongest for gg lua scripts.

Then just use mx, if you think it is strongest and 'undecryptable'. Is there example below one of the strongest and 'undecryptable' which you mean? I dont want to make you desperate, but you need to throw away your wrong mindset about 'undecryptable' source.

Screenshot_20190204-042052.thumb.png.df91b5d2d89a8c47905f7264f0cd4189.png

1 minute ago, bukandewa said:

Then just use mx, if you think it is strongest and 'undecryptable'. Is there example below one of the strongest and 'undecryptable' which you mean? I dont want to make you desperate, but you need to throw away your wrong mindset about 'undecryptable' source.

Woah 

Is here any encryption which is undecrytable? Pls contact me in private messages. 

13 hours ago, TopGEOYT said:

Woah 

Is here any encryption which is undecrytable? Pls contact me in private messages. 

you are awesome ?

On 2/4/2019 at 3:15 PM, TisNquyen said:

you are awesome ?

Noob tis . Go for react my another post noob . U have downvoted all my posts noob